Why Association With The Watchtower Religion of Jehovah's Witnesses is Dangerous?

by Scott77 14 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Scott77
    Scott77

"...Witnesses hear and read a great deal about the positives of being a Witness at their meetings and literature. The leadership makes sure they don’t forget how fortunate they are to have the “Truth” that no other religion has. Since I have been guaranteed the most important of the freedoms JWs fought so hard for, freedom of expression, I’ll acquaint you with the harmful side of this organization and why I say they are now the oppressors..."
    http://www.watchtowerdocuments.com/advocacy/dangerous-to-associate-with-jehovahs-witnesses.html
  • DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

Marking. A must read for my daughter.

• Sayswho
    Sayswho

Ok ...Will give it a read.

SW

• Sayswho
    Sayswho

So many good points...

SW

• Scott77
    Scott77

So many good points...
    Sayswho

Please, what are examples of 'so many good points' you think are helpful for others?

Scott77

• Sayswho
    Sayswho

For me it is the summary of all...You can see from what you (THEY) present as "truth" is not so...Because 'truth' never changes but JW so called "truths" do. SO their constant changing of teachings indicate they are not being directed by "a GOD".

SW

• Sayswho
    Sayswho

It would appear that 'you' (JWs) believe what they do today based on what brought them into the religion. So many that I talk to do not know what the current belief are. They are still hoping the end will come in their lifetime and bring about the promised relief, with little thought as to what is said is going to happen to the majority of humans alive today.

SW

• Scott77
    Scott77

"...They are still hoping the end will come in their lifetime and bring about the promised relief,..."
    Sayswho

That is similar to my feelings. I understand that they have been saying that way back since 1914. To this day, nothing have changed on ground.

Scott77

• Tylinbrando
    Tylinbrando

marking, thanks

• Scott77
    Scott77

Marking. A must read for my daughter.
    DATA-DOG

Hi DATA-DOG, please encourage your daughter to give seriousness to this information as well as sharing the same with her friends. Good luck.

Scott77

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit