Freedom Post # 1 - First Timer

by 7Starz 32 Replies latest jw experiences

• Samaritan At the Well
    Samaritan At the Well

Your thoughtful comments are heart warming.

I enjoy reading everyone's responses to mine and my husband's posts. Yes, my husband is 7Starz.

I am blessed that we both found out the truth about the truth.  

Because we have each others support, we are now able to be free spiritually as Christians.

• Phizzy
    Phizzy
    Good to have you both with us. And you are now both free to be good members of the Community where you live, something that a JW cannot be.
  • ToesUp
    ToesUp

7starz & Samaritan at the Well. 

Your posts are going to be so exciting to read.

We left this crazy religion together. It is a wonderful thing to be on the "same page". I think of the ones on here that have to deal with their mate remaining in this organization. It has to be so tough. I think of these ones often.

I loved how 7starz mentioned that he was referred to as the white tiger. I would see so many things throughout my life. Just simple things that a lowly rank and file member observed (from some of the elders) and I would think "why don't the Elders say or do something". Most of the Elders would just turn their head and move on. I KNOW if I was an Elder, I would not last long at all. I would also be a white tiger.

I would sit at the assemblies and watch some of the speakers and wonder, "how does that brother REALLY feel?" Is he on board with all of this or is he just going through the motions. I don't know how some of them do it. I couldn't.  

My mate and I have enjoyed our journey but also have been careful due to family that is still in.

We enjoy the sunsets much more now. No more guilt in this family!!! 

We can't wait to hear more from you both. Enjoy your sunsets!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit