• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

ARTICLES:

HOW WILL THIS WORLD COME TO AN END

PEACE FOR A THOUSAND YEARS AND BEYOND

LEARN FROM THE PATIENCE OF JEHOVAH AND JESUS

YOU KNOW NEITHER THE DAY OR THE HOUR

JEHOVAH CONGREGATES HIS JOYFUL PEOPLE

5 STUDY ARTICLES PLUS 1 SPECIAL ARTICLE ON THEOCRATIC SCHOOLS ( no clergy/laity class), ZERO MENTION OF THE FDS SLAVE " CLASS ". CONNECT THE DOTS.

• DarioKehl
    DarioKehl

I'm not sure if I'm on the same page, but I'll take a stab at connecting the dots.

They're subtly preparing people for "new light" that will say Armaggedon is still a long way off?

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

I would not ask anyone to read the mind-numbing, cognitive dissonance igniting crap that is the SEPT 15 WT. I am just really pissed off today!!

• AnonJW
    AnonJW

Armaggedon is still a long way off?

No, it's on the horizon - you can see it. C.O told me this week (must be true)!

• sd-7
    sd-7

I'm only a doormat, but it could be that avoiding the mention of the 'faithful slave' is an effective way of getting the people to stop thinking about it for awhile, thus paving the road for the rumored change in the doctrine. However, it is unlikely they could go through several issues without patting themselves on the back or reminding others to not scratch their nose without doing careful research 'in Bible-based publications provided by the slave'.

But the ultimate mind-frak? That many people on this site are more avid readers of The Watchtower than the people who are supposed to be avid readers of The Watchtower.

--sd-7

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

Well, like I said I am pissed and drinking. It just disgusts me. They mention the Governing Body plenty, and Organization. I mean a mind-frak for the sheeples still trapped in side mentally and physically. This is an entire issue without 1 mention of the FDS. I belive it COULD be leading up to the NU-LITE. I have yet to search upcoming articles to see if this is a trend. They always have an agenda when writing anything.

• breakfast of champions
    breakfast of champions

Well, like I said I am pissed and drinking.

Right there with ya!

• Billy the Ex-Bethelite
    Billy the Ex-Bethelite

Here's my reaction to just scanning the litteratrash...

• trujw
    trujw

I like what Sd said. We take the Watchtower more seriously than they do. They just know the rules of how not to get in a JC Nobody there studies the deep things of the bibe or I would be sending them a welcome PM on this site.

• St George of England
    St George of England

We begin studying this twaddle at tomorrows meeting. JW's will answer whatever is in the paragraph without giving any of it a second thought.

"Earthshaking events will soon occur." So says the first sentence

Then ten events (5 this week, 5 next) will be considered; no evidence for the truth of any of it. Blondie will have a field day with this one!

George

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit