Are Texas women cows?

by kurtbethel 38 Replies latest jw friends

• Satanus
    Satanus

I'm not ridiculing her. I am commenting that she 'modestly' covered her assets w that cerificate.

S

• Glander
    Glander

Good for her. A really nice thing to do for the little babies to get the best food possible.

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

MOO, MOO!!! Buckaroo!!

• Chariklo
    Chariklo

It's very odd indeed that over in the US this is seen as exceptional and brave to have spoken publicly about it.

In the UK, it has been normal practice for many years that mothers express surplus milk and it's collected and taken to the nearest premature baby unit, because breast milk is the very best source of nourishment for little babies.

It's perfectly normal, and very much encouraged.

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

I was a preemie! Take my pic with a grain of salt.

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

" That is more about you than I ever expected to know, and there is a bit of irony in her manner of death."

yes, I've pondered on the irony many times myself.

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

" That is more about you than I ever expected to know, and there is a bit of irony in her manner of death."

yes, I've pondered on the irony many times myself.

• kurtbethel
    kurtbethel

I think what she is doing is great, and amazing that a human can produce that much milk, and a bit funny too. A bit of humor is not out of line with this, and I think about dairy products too.

real Texas cheese

• Glander
    Glander

Can cheese be made from human milk? Ice cream?

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

Love thy neighbor... especially this one.

The only disappointing thing about this story is the fact that her certificate is obscuring the sources of said donated milk.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit