Another Major Flaw in the "NU-LITE"

by BU2B 18 Replies latest jw friends

• Pterist
    Pterist

DATA-DOG

***Christ returned in 70CE and chose from among the Christians living at that time , those most faithful and discreet. When they died they went to heaven and from then on have been watching over the elect on earth. ****

This makes sense more and more to me everyday. The "Spiritual Priest" 144k symbolic, from each "spiritual tribe" grow spiritual Israel to NON "priestly" Christains as symbolism goes .....Spiritual Israel becomes the blessings to the nations.

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

Hey maybe the GB could hire me! I can come up with some sweet interpretations! If chosen, I will grant all registered menbers of JWN full immunity!!! As a bonus I will jump-kick Mark Sanderson in the face after giving him a one-inch punch to the taint!!

• St George of England
    St George of England

From the AGM notes posted on here it would appear there was a GB in the first century but NOT an FDS.

The first time the FDS appeared was in 1919 when they were selected. This FDS is the GB, the small number of anointed who are dispensing the food.

Personally, I think it was just a parable with no great prophetic meaning but the GB has to justify their dictatorial position someway.

George

• JustHuman14
    JustHuman14

Are there any printed copies by the WT regarding the new light? I left WT back in the 2000 and I'm kind of confused with the new developments. Actually, in the mind of the JW's the GB and FDS are the same, despite WT's claims that FDS is part of the annointed class, providing spiritual food in time due. Now are they are coming with a new deffinition, claiming that the GB is not FDS and during the first century there wasn't any FDS, but only GB?

Boy I missed a lot of episodes from the WT...I need a serious update....

• St George of England
    St George of England

JustHuman14 - This Nu-Lite is so Nu it hasn't reached the presses yet!

It was released at the AGM recently and a couple of JWN members have posted notes for our 'enjoyment'.

It will be in a WT next year no doubt.

George

• whathappened
    whathappened

Last weekend I told my daughter who is still "in" about this "nu lite" and she was shocked. I don't think this new teaching is going to go over very well. This may, coupled with the generation teaching, push people right out. Let's hope it does anyway.

• JustHuman14
    JustHuman14

Thanks George...I'm just eager to see what reaction it will be among the R&F. This is a severe change, and it will confuse more the situation there, hopefully leading more JW's to exit.

I will pass this info to my JW's relatives (yeah, despite the fact that I'm disfellowshiped they still talk to me) and in a nice way I will point out the issues are involved with this "new light"

• lilbluekitty
    lilbluekitty

Wait, where is this "new" light? LIke was it in one of the magazines or in a convention or what? Just in case one of them asks me.

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

The annual special meeting. Invitation only....

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit