Another Major Flaw in the "NU-LITE"

by BU2B 18 Replies latest jw friends

• BU2B
    BU2B

I was just thinking and a new major flaw in the new lite sprang into my mind.

One of the ways the Governing Body justified its existence is saying that there was a Governing Body over 1st century christians based out of Jerusalem. Now I know they dont have any real proof of this, in fact evidence is the opposite of this, but lets say for arguments sake there was a GB in the 1st century.

The NULITE says that there was no FDS class until after 1914, and the FDS is the GB, not mere representatives of them. If there really was a GB in the 1st century, how was it that they were not part of the FDS?!! How were they not but the modern day one is? There was no GB until the 70s anyways, before that it was just a board of directors, through who nothing doctrinal came. Who was the FDS at that time?

Here is Fred Franz in a talk disproving the notion of a 1st century GB in a talk. He did this because he was resisting sharing power with more people, but his reasoning was sound Youtube search- Was there a 1st century Governing Body and it will come up.

To me this is a naked attempt at consolidating even more power but there are so many flaws in it its rediculous.

But sadly they know that the Sheeple will mostly just accept this barf inducing garbage and the ones that dont, the ones that think, will just be further weeded out. They know most dont even know already what the official light is so what the heck difference does a change make.

This organization could become extremely dangerous very fast and I believe 70% would literally do ANYTHING they are told. Including mass suicide. Do I think this will ever happen? No. But any group with this level of control is very dangerous. Already people die and let children die for a fundementally flawed blood doctrine, and disown close family just because they have a differnce of opinion with 8 men in Crooklyn.

• scotoma
    scotoma

They DO expect blow back.

And they will get it.

Mostly from some of the "intellegentsia" made up of writers & researchers and their network around the world.

Expect a new crop of renegades with choice tidbits of inside information.

• St George of England
    St George of England
    The NULITE says that there was no FDS class until after 1914,

If I understand correctly the Nu-lite says 1919. Even so, how much HS is the FDS actually receiving?

Jesus supposedly came to power in 1914 but these guys didn't know that fact until 1943; they thought he arrived in 1874. So they were 29 years late with the information.

They now say the FDS were appointed for the first time in 1919, this time they are 93 years late with the information.

If Jesus or Jehovah really chose these guys he must really have been short on options!

George

• scary21
    scary21

I guess they would say the GB and the FS are two different things . They would say there has always been a GB but they were not appointed over all the belongings untill after the last days stared....Just a guess....who knows what a crazy explanation they will come up with .

• Billy the Ex-Bethelite
    Billy the Ex-Bethelite

It will be interesting to read how they print this fresh dump of crap in the Botchtower. Their theology is already a complete mess, and this will only make it worse.

• St George of England
    St George of England
    I guess they would say the GB and the FS are two different things .

The whole point of the Nu-lite is that the GB IS the FDS

George

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

ST GEORGE: The whole point of the Nu-lite is that the GB IS the FDS

George, I would say that SCARY has it right. The 1st Century GB (assuming that there was one) was NOT the F&DS. It wasn't so until CJ returned (1914), examined all Christians, and determined that the Bible Students were the only ones carrying out God's Will, and thus appointed them (the GB -- meaning the Corporate Heavies) "over all of his belongings" (in 1919).

Doc

SCARY: I guess they would say the GB and the FS are two different things . They would say there has always been a GB but they were not appointed over all the belongings untill after the last days stared.

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

The whole point of the Nu-lite is that the GB IS the FDS

That's how I understood it. The FDS is a small group of Christians who meet together to dispense spiritual food. OK??? Where do they get " small " from first of all. The scriptures say nothing on that subject. They say that the GB is the small group meeting together, therefore they are the FDS. So there was another GB in the first century, but they wer not the FDS.... WOW....

It is more likely that Christ either returned as some say, in 70 CE, or that he has NOT returned and that any individual could be considered faithful and discreet when he returns. Assuming that he has not returned, those alive when he does will be placed over his belongings, what are his belongings? I have no clue. I would assume, based on the aforementioned assumption that the belongings would be .... I have no idea. HOLD ON, what about this? Christ returned in 70CE and chose from among the Christians living at that time , those most faithful and discreet. When they died they went to heaven and from then on have been watching over the elect on earth. EVERYONE else from 70CE onward who is not a christian is a " belonging" a member of the household who will be part of the restoration of all things..later????

Or it is just a parable about being faithful. I will now DF all who disagree with my interpretation.

• 00DAD
    00DAD

Uh, you're trying to make sense out of nonsense. It'll never work!

• Pterist
    Pterist

Data-Dog ***** Or it is just a parable about being faithful******

I believe that's exactly what it is. Peter asked Jesus who this parable applied to and he said at Luke 12:47

[47] "That servant who knows his master's will and does not get ready or does not do what his master wants will be beaten with many blows. [48] But the one who does not know and does things deserving punishment will be beaten with few blows. From everyone who has been given much, much will be demanded; and from the one who has been entrusted with much, much more will be asked.

We are all responsibility......

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit