Shunning is the big story

by joelbear 76 Replies latest jw friends

• amccullough
    amccullough
    Boy, are you a dumb ass. NOWHERE in any of my statements did I say or even imply that *I* don't sin because I am smart, mature, loving, blah blah blah.

And I can tell you right now, if they people you know are JWs, they are NOT smarter than me. They may SEEM to be independent thinkers, but the fact that they're still looking to a man made organization for God's approval makes them DUMBASSES.
    YOU are the one who doesn't their spirtual ass from a hole in the ground.Wow...a little wound up there, aren't you LDH? Did you forget to take your Prozac?
    Your post is nonsensical, for the most part. I have no idea what you are referring to with whether or not you sin. If you are so intelligent, try to make your posts coherent.

• Almost There
    Almost There

Joel,

That was an excellent reply.

Mav,

You come across sounding more like an angry evil person, than a lover of God and morality. Does it really make you feel good, to have such detest for people, who are only human and exercising their god given right to explore the bible and any other spiritual outlet. I really wish you well. Because I can sense the righteous indignation that you spew. Being that I once was in your mind frame. But I do remember how I would feel awful, after such thoughts.

Try and practice love first. Don't love selectively, but love just because. Believe me you will feel so much better.

• discuss
    discuss
    BWA HA HA HA only when she smells rabid stupidity.

Your moods a little nicer but your syntax stills sucks, NYT

I think she just gave me the answer.
    What is NYT? Is this another person I am?

amcc wrote

Wow...a little wound up there, aren't you LDH? Did you forget to take your Prozac?
    and ldh unknowingly answered:

BWA HA HA HA
  • Mister Biggs
    Mister Biggs

Throwing water on the flame war between LDH and amccullough

If you weren't my son I'd hug you.

• LDH
    LDH

AMC

Let me break it down for you.

1. I stated a general concept that applies to ALL human beings, JW included.

MATURE and THINKING human beings have their actions controlled by their concern for the well-being of their fellowman, not because they're gonna get punished.

2. Due to your inherent JW persecution complex, you automatically assumed that I excluded JWs from that concept. You stated:
    I love the superiority complex that some people have. I have no problem with different beliefs and disagreements, but I cringe everytime someone insinuates that they are flat out smarter, more mature, whatever, than witnesses
    3. I called you on it, and proceeded to trounce your ass.

ANY QUESTIONS?

Lisa
    Smarter than AMC Class

• Mister Biggs
    Mister Biggs

Must...apply...more...water!
    The...flames...cough, cough...are becoming...more...intense...

• dubla
    dubla

yep, definitely smells familiar in here....the stench is growing.

aa

• LDH
    LDH

DON YOUR MASK, Biggs!!!

Lisa
    Flameproof Class

• Reborn2002
    Reborn2002

Email me privately LDH, Id like to chat with you, but not on the board.

PERSONAL WEBPAGE-
    http://www.geocities.com/latinloverchicago/Jason1.html
    FREELANCE ARTWORK FOR SALE-
    http://www.geocities.com/latinloverchicago/JasonArtwork1.html

• Mister Biggs
    Mister Biggs

My mask is now donned.

Bringing in the LAPD!

Say...Are they trying to make Rodney King repent?
    Isn't that an elder standing to the left?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit