templelijah

by turtleturtle 41 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• james_woods
    james_woods
    I wonder, do you consider me one of the crazies?

Probably you should not ask that.

• Christ Alone
    Christ Alone

I wonder, do you consider me one of the crazies?

Nah! And that wasn't very nice of me to say. I've tried to read through some of temple's posts but all of a sudden my eyes glaze over. I've read a bit about how the WT and the GB fit in to biblical prophecy and my mind shuts off. Largely, it doesn't seem like solid exegesis.

• Listener
    Listener

I don't think it's crazy to read someone's writings when it encourages a person to research more.

• NoStonecutters
    NoStonecutters

Templelijah, what are your thoughts on the Zionist and Masonic influence of the early Watchtower under Russell?

• EndofMysteries
    EndofMysteries

Quoting Templeelijah - "That is the test, only obedience to God results in life, disobedience results in death, there is NO other way to life, and that is the basis of Satan's lie by tempting humans to sin due to a need to express more sovereign freedom, which is only death, because God is life, and disobedience results in a removed blessing from God and death;"

Tell me more about how this fits in with what you said earlier under your larsinger58 name about being gay and doing drugs? You completely contradict yourself. Or did you change your mind on things? or are you following the GB's example of saying everything about everything and hoping nobody notices the contradictions so you grab people interested in the parts that stood out for them?

• Listener
    Listener

Templejah, your reply is very much appreciated. It has been ages since I've read something on this level that came from a persons heart with so much deep spiritual insight.

You've given me new points on which to continue to meditate regarding the whole meaning and purpose of Jesus' sacrifice. I've printed it out for this reason.

We can speculate as much as we like about the new heaven and new earth but as you say, it is impossible for us to comprehend fully.

• EndofMysteries
    EndofMysteries

So you are saying you are NOT larsinger? You seem to be the only other one who had JW's as pure until 1990's. And anybody who has researched prior to that would find that to be not true. If you are not larsinger, you seem to have a reason to want JW's to be pure until the 1990's, when it's not true.

• ÁrbolesdeArabia
    ÁrbolesdeArabia

Hi templejah, did you catch my question about the Watchtower having access to the "United Nations in the early 1980s"? I called a friend and he actually said the Watchtower Society had access to the United Nations before the 1980s, it was to use their library and research United Nations policies on countries attacking freedom of religion. When did the transistion from using the library and recording "United Nations minutes" turn to becoming part of the "Wild Beast'? I was aware as a child the Watchtower was sending people from their legal department into the United Nations to poke around their resources.

Who do you think was the first set of members that started to taint the Watchtower Organization, was this pre-Fred Franz? I look forward to your reply.

Que Dios Te Bendiga!

• NoStonecutters
    NoStonecutters

Temple, are you going to answer my question about Russell and Freemasonry, not to mention his pyramid fetish?

Edit: sorry, just saw it one page back. Thanks.

• NoStonecutters
    NoStonecutters

If the Holy Trinity is a lie, why do Satanists legitimize it by reversing it, by proposing a polar opposite to it? Wouldn't it make more sense to just use the Trinity itself, seeing as Jehovah's Witnesses believe it is a Satanic lie?

"In this 17th century alchemical drawing, the AntiChrist King and his unholy trinity (three crowns over Earth) worship the transforming fire from their sun deity, symbolized by the triangle within a circle."

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit