templelijah

by turtleturtle 41 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• turtleturtle
    turtleturtle

Is templelijah serious when he posted this to his blog?

http://templelijah.wordpress.com/gb-8k-infiltration/gb-stephen-lett-flashes-666-hand-sign/

What is your take on this elijah? I am a definite believer in the whole New World Order thing. I am a proud Alex Jones listener. But, Stephen Lett flashing the 666 sign during a talk? C'mon.

• EndofMysteries
    EndofMysteries

that is larsinger58, templeofelijah, and several other names. No idea why he doesn't just have 1 SN on this site. But he says he is Jesus.

• NoStonecutters
    NoStonecutters

This guy and his site are sure strange, but there is definitely some truth in it. He is aware of the meaning of occult symbolism.

• NoStonecutters
    NoStonecutters

Templeelijah, can you please repost the photo of Stephen Lett flashing the triple six? Doesn't appear to be loading on your blog, or is it only on my end?

• NoStonecutters
    NoStonecutters

Turtle, there is a reason Alex Jones doesn't inform his listeners of this stuff.

• ÁrbolesdeArabia
    ÁrbolesdeArabia

Temple are you the one who discovered the "Satanic Subliminal Images" with e-watchman? Not Alex Jones, but the other guy who see's reptiles in each of the members of the Governing Body, what's his name?

http://e-watchman.com/jehovahs-witnesses-page-two/2010/9/9/subliminal-imagery-in-watchtower-publications.html

• Christ Alone
    Christ Alone

I use the a-ok sign all the time... I didn't even know it meant that. Does that mean I belong to the worldwide church of satan too :-)

• ÁrbolesdeArabia
    ÁrbolesdeArabia

No, I don't think you are!

• NoStonecutters
    NoStonecutters

Christ Alone, understandable, but "fashion" statements aren't at random and don't come out of a vacuum...especially when those who get to make the statements are disturbed and malicious. While the symbols may not mean anything to the average person, or they appear to mean something seemingly benign, the opposite is usually true in the occult world.

• AnnOMaly
    AnnOMaly

that is larsinger58, templeofelijah, and several other names.

He's not Larsinger58. Not his MO.

If he starts going on about how Jerusalem really fell in 529 BCE and how Bible chronology points to the years 1947 and 1992, then it's Lars.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit