JW Tragic murder was by JW

by snare&racket 75 Replies latest jw friends

• nuthouse escapee
    nuthouse escapee

What a bizzare twist to a horrible situation. It indicated that the murderer is also married. So this guy has now ruined even more lives. I feel sad for everyone involved, the victim's husband and both of their families, also the families of the perpetrator If found guilty, Holt will go to prison...and his wife if in JW's will not be free to divorce and remarry, so becomes another casualty in this tragedy. Wonder what made him snap. Leslie

• Tylinbrando
    Tylinbrando

Nothing official has been released about motive or Holt's background.

Let's assume Holt's Parent's neighbors are right that Holt was a JW.

It seems ABC News has stretched the story and claimed Holt was in the same congregation as Hiechel.

Why are none of the Jehovah's Witnesses in the area validating those claims but instead refuting them on discussion boards and comment threads?

Why are there no pictures of Holt and his wife on Hiechel's Facebook page? Wouldn't couples that lived so close together and from the same congregation spend photographic moments together and be close friends?

Something isnt adding up.

Let's assume there is truth to the claim Holt was in Hiechel's congregation.

In my mind there is only one motive. Holt and Hiechel had an affair. It may have been spontaneous and a one time event or a continuous liason living so close together. Heichel felt guilty and wanted to approach the elders, Holt was violently opposed to the idea and made certain Heichel could not approach the elders for a confession of the affair.

Carrying it even further, Hiechel may have been pregnant with Holt's child. After all starting a family was on her bucket list and Husband wasn't for it. The guilt from the affair and pregnancy could have been too much for Hiechel to carry. She needed to confess to the Elders.

Holt could not allow that to happen because it would jeapordize his marriage and reputation as a JW.....

No wonder Holt is on suicide watch.

• grumblecakes
    grumblecakes

i had a feelingit was a jw.

• Theocratic Sedition
    Theocratic Sedition

Tylinbrando, anything is possible. I guess we'll find out in due time. Interesting suggestions on a possible motive. I'm with you on something not adding up on the suspect being a JW.

• LisaRose
    LisaRose

I wouldn't jump to the conclusion that they were having an affair. It's possible, but also possible that she just refused his advances and that made him angry enough to kill her. What a tragety, my heart goes out to her husband and family.

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

Carrying it even further, Hiechel may have been pregnant with Holt's child. After all starting a family was on her bucket list and Husband wasn't for it

WOW Where in the world did you come up with this ?

The possibility of a unusual love affair may have been a probability between the two and Hiechel may have been the one who said

its going to stop and I am going to the elders to speak about it. The motive certainly wasn't robbery.

There does seem to be a possible situation that she knew something that Johnathan Holt didn't want anyone else to know. ???

The other possibility could be the rejection by the Hiechels toward Johnathan Holt and his wife, causing a rift that perhaps

Holt was looking for some retribution that went out of control , more information will come out eventually.

Sad and unfortunate story toward a young couple who were just starting out in life.

• Tylinbrando
    Tylinbrando

Finkelstein,

As you may have gathered from some of my posts, I am over the top and sensationalistic. Unfortunately, I am proven right more often then I would like. Please don't hold it against me. I am simply adding a perspective and the story I described above is one I heard many variations of serving as an elder for many years....Jehovah's Witnesses have social issues that would tie any PHD therapist/psychologist in many knots.

Yeah shocked me too as I lay awake dealing with it night after night.

• Iamallcool
    Iamallcool

me thinks the affair never happened, He is not good looking as her husband.

• recovering
    recovering

Tylinbrando stop with the unfounded sensationalism . It is beneath us. Even though we may not agree with JW beliefs they are still people. She has loved ones who I am sure do not want her reputation sullied by such baseless speculation.

Whoa you go to far with such allegations. There is no evidence of an affair. Shame on you for attempting to start such a rumor. He is obviosly a sick man. Who knows what his rational for murdering her was. She is dead and can no longer defend herself against such wild speculation. Let the poor girl rest in peace.

• EntirelyPossible
    EntirelyPossible

What are you often proven right about, Tylinbrando? You made the brag, now back it up. Otherwise, just so much hot air.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit