Is the Watchtower Society Really God's Organization?

by wannabe 20 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• wannabe
    wannabe

Is The Watchtower Society Really God's Organization?

The Governing Body of the Watchtower Society, makes the claim that they are God's, 'Spirit Directed Organization', God's 'Prophet, or mouthpiece'. One would suppose that an Organization that claims to know all the truths of the Bible, would know that the coming Prophet like Moses, who was appointed over Jehovah's House in the days of the Israelite Nation, would also know, that the coming Prophet like Moses, would be the one appointed over God's House when he arrived on the scene, when the due time arrived for the New Covenant to go into force. Moses of course dispensed the food at the proper time to all of the ancient Israelites who was under the old law covenant. That, at the time, was Jehovah's earthly organization, but the prophet like Moses was to rule over a Heavenly kingdom, and it would no more be an earthly organization. It was now, the Jerusalem above, Heavenly New Jerusalem. It was now, not earthly Mount Zion, but Heavenly Mount Zion. Nor was it earthly Jerusalm, but Heavenly New Jerusalem. [Galatians 4:26] [Hebrews 12:18-24] [Revelation 3:12; 14:1]

Note these next words concerning this covenant: "And Jehovah went on to say to Moses: "Write down for yourself these words, because it is in accordance with these words that I do conclude a covenant with you and Israel. And he continued there with Jehovah forty days and forty nights. He ate no bread and he drank no water. And he proceeded to write upon the tablets the words of the covenant. the Ten Words." [Exodus 34:27,28]

Of course, it is known, that there was not simply Ten Words, but, rather, there was some seven hundred and sixty other Laws and Commandments within the old Law Covenant. As a matter of fact, there was not merely Ten Words, but Ten thousand words laws and precepts. Notice what the New American Hebrew and Greek key Study Bible has to say about these Ten Words: "Though I wrote for him ten thousand precepts of my Law, they are regarded as a strange thing." [Hosea 8: 12] Add to that, notice how the Apostle Paul alluded to these same words: "For though you may have ten thousand tutors in Christ, [you] certainly [do] not have many fathers; for in Christ Jesus I have become your father through the good news." [1Corinthians 4:15]

I should also make mention, that only the Israelite Nation was under that old law covenant; none of the surrounding nations at that time was taken into that old law covenant; they was not, as was the Israelite Nation, honor bound to apply any of that law. This is corroborated by these three following scripures, that prove beyond all doubt the truth to what I am saying here. Of course, you must look up all of these scriptures for yourself, so you will know what I'm saying is true Bible truth: {Amos 3:1,2] [Psalms 147:19,20] [Romans 3:1,2] Of course Religious Christendom will still say the Ten Commandments must still be followed today; but for those who try to do that, become themselves honor bound to apply all of the Mosaic Law. Pauls councel on that was: ... "For such freedom Christ set us free. Therefore stand fast, and do not let yourselves be confined to a yoke of slavery. See! I, Paul, am telling you that if you become circumcised, Christ will be of no benefit to you. Moreover, I bear witness again to every man getting circumcised that he is under obligation to perform the whole Law. You are parted from Christ, whoever you are that try to be declared righteous by means of law; you have fallen away from his undeserved kindness." [Galatians 5:1-4]

Paul continues: "For all those who depend upon works of Law are under a curse; for it is written" "Cursed is everyone that does not continue in all the things written in the scroll of the law in order to do them." [Galatians 3:10]

Now, it took a perfect Man to apply all of that Law perfectly, and the Christ was the only Man that ever lived who could apply that Law perfectly; so any sinful man today who believes he can follow any part of that law, had best prepare himself to follow ever letter of that law, exactly the way the Christ did; and I'm here to tell you, if you really believe you can do that, your wasting your time by trying, because it's virtually impossible, for any sinful man today to do that. If you would still care to try to do that, you have my permission; but you'd best prepare yourself for a major disappointment, because, it simply cannot be done. But my question to any today who would wish to even try; why would you even wish to apply a law that didn't even apply to you, as I've already explained, that old law was meant strictly for the Hebrew Nation alone, and not for any of the surrounding Nations at that time, or even now, today?

Then, too, as I've already pointed out, none of the Gentile Nations was even under that old Law Covenant; they was to come in under the foretold New Law Covenant, established on the precious blood of the Christ foretold by Jeremiah the Prophet, in these following words: "Look! There are days coming, is the utterance of Jehovah, and I will conclude with the house of Israel and with the house of Judah a New Covenant; not one like the Covenant that I concluded with their forefathers in the day of my taking hold of their hand to bring them forth out of the land of Egypt, which Covenant of mine they themselves broke, although I myself had husbandly ownership of them, is the uttereance of Jehovah. For this is the Covenant that I shall conclude with the house of Israel after those days, is the utterance of Jehovah. "I will put my laws within them, and in their heart I shall write it. And I will become their God, and they themselves will become my people." And they will no more teach each one his companion and each one his brother, saying, "Know Jehovah!" for they will all of them know me, from the least one of them even to the greatest one of them, is the utterance of Jehovah. For I shall forgive their error, and their sin I shall remember no more." [Jeremiah 31:31-34]

We know that the New Covenant was established on the precious blood of the Christ, and we know, that the Prophet like Moses came on the scene at the Baptism of Jesus by John the Baptist at the Jorden River. [1Peter 1:18-21] Listen now to Lukes account of the Baptism of Jesus: "Now when all the people were baptized, Jesus also was Baptized and as he was praying, the Heaven was opened up and the Holy Spirit in bodily shape like a Dove came down upon him and a voice came out of heaven: "You are my Son, the beloved; I have approved you." {Luke 3:21,22] [Mark 1:9-11] [Matthew 3:16,17] Then at Matthew 17:5 we find these words, concerning Jesus: "While he was yet speaking, Look! a bright cloud overshadowed them, and Look! a voice out of the cloud, saying: "This is my Son, the beloved whom I have approved; Listen to him." So, Jesus, at that time, certainly held the true credentials to identify him as the Prophet like Moses. For this voice coming out of the cloud struck great fear into his disciples, so that they fell upon their faces. [verse 6]

Peter highlights the seriousness of not listening to Jesus, for he spoke these words concerning this: "In fact, Moses said, Jehovah God will raise up for you from among your Brothers a prophet like me. You must listen to him according to all the things he speaks to you. Indeed, any soul that does not listen to that Prophet will be completely destroyed from among the people." [Acts 3:22,23] Jesus, of course, as the Prophet like Moses was Jehovah's method of having his word, or messages delivered to mankind, so that Jesus could say: "What I teach is not mine, but belongs to him that sent me." [Hebrews 1:1,2] [John 7:16] So, whether in the first century or even now, today, to not listen to Jesus, is to not listen to Jehovah his Father who sent him, because he spoke his Fathers words. [John 15:15]

It is today, as Paul has told us: "God who long ago spoke on many occassions and in many ways to our forefathers by means of the prophets, has at the end of these days spoken to us by means of a Son, whom he appointed heir of all things, and through whom he made the system of things." [Hebrews 1:1,2]

Notice, now, the comparison Paul draws between Moses, and the Prophet, Jesus, like him: "Consequently Holy Brothers, partakers of the heavenly calling, consider the Apostle and High Priest whom we confess---Jesus. He was faithful to the one that made him such, as Moses was also in all the house of that one. For the latter, [Jesus] is counted worthy of more glory than Moses, in-as-much as he who constructs it has more honor than the house. Of course, every house is constructed by someone, but he that constructed all things is God. And Moses as an attendant was faithful in all the house of that one as a testimony of the things that were to be spoken afterwards, but Christ [was faithful] as a Son OVER THE HOUSE OF THAT ONE. We are the house of that one, if we make fast our hold on our freeness of speech and our boasting over the hope firm to the end." [Hebrews 3:1-6]

Do not miss the point Paul is drawing out here! Notice that according to Paul all of the anointed class, in the first century, as a body, constituted the House itself, but none of them was appointed over that house. It was the Christ, according to Paul, ... 'was faithful as a Son, OVER THE HOUSE.' This scriptural truth defrocks the Governing Body of Jehovah's Witnesses; for their claim is, that they, as the anointed class, are appointed over the house as the Faithful Slave. So, they usurp the very Power, and Position of the Christ.

This begets the question; how can they be the house, as the first century anointed class was, while at the same time, be appointed over the house as the faithful slave? That is absolutely ludicrous, is it not? Are they insane? How do they arrange to be the house, and at the same time be appointed over it? That is absolutely ridiculous! Note, next, the reason why: "Therefore brothers, since we have boldness for the way of entry into the holy place by the blood of Jesus, which he inugurated for us as a new and living way through the curtain, that is his flesh, and since we have a great priest [Jesus] OVER THE HOUSE of God, [as the Faithful Slave] let us approach with true hearts sprinkled from a wicked conscience and our bodies bathed with clean water. Let us hold fast the public declaration of our hope without wavering, for he is faithful that promised." [Hebrews 10:19-23]

Are we to believe, that the Governing Body of Jehovah's Witnesses, are the great high priest, over the house of God?

Also, are we to believe, that they are the Prophet like Moses, with more glory than Moses? Consider the reason why the Prophet like Moses had more glory than Moses. Note these next words: "Immediately after the tribulation of those days the sun will be darkened, and the moon will not give its light, and the stars will fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens will be shaken. And then the sign of the son of Man will appear in heaven, and then all the tribes of the earth will beat themselves in lamentation, and they will see the Son of Man coming on the clouds of heaven with power and GREAT GLORY!" Consider now how Matthew speaks of this Glory again, just why it is so great! "When the Son of Man arrives in his glory, and all the angels with him, then he will sit down on his glorious Throne" ... Here is our reigning King with more glory than Moses, as that King!

By now, we should know, that it was the Christ who was appointed over his Fathers house as the Faithful Slave, and it was the true Faithful Slave, was the great high priest appointed over that same house; but even more, it was the true Faithful Slave was the coming reigning King of God's Kingdom, as we have seen. Can it be seen now, exactly how the Governing Body of Jehovah's Witnesses, usurp the power, position, and authority of the great high priest, the coming reigning king of God's Kingdom? By claiming themselves to be that Faithful Slave, appointed over the house of God? By claiming themselves to be that Faithful Slave, they are also taking the seat of the Prophet like Moses; which prophet was the Christ. They take the seat of the great High Priest, a position that rightly belongs to the Christ.The true faithful slave was the coming reigning king of god's kingdom, are we to believe that the Governing Body is that coming reigning King? Do you see, now, the insanity of their claim?

The Governing Body has convinced their followers that they are the true Faithful Slave who supplies the spiritual food at the proper time; that food consisting of the Watchtower and Awake Magazines, the Books, Booklets, Brochures, Tracts and a variety of other writings; Each one is directed to pour over these writings and receive the life giving, nourishing, spiritual food, that will aid them into growing into a Mature responsible Christian. The problem with that, though, what they are receiving is the reasonings of uninspired Men and Women in their writing department, and what they are receiving in point of fact, is death dealing spiritual poison; that rather than lead them to life everlasting, will, on the other hand, lead them to their very death, if enough of that spiritual poison is taken in and fully digested. That is the reason for their one hundred and thirty year record of failed predictions and false prophecies; following the reasonings of these uninspired men and women in their writing departments.

We have determined thus far, as the Apostle Paul has told us, that the Christ is the appointed Faithful Slave, that it is the Christ who is the great High Priest Appointed over his Father's house as the true Faithful Slave, that it is the Christ, because he is the Faithful Slave is the foretold coming reigning King of God's Kingdom. The Governing Body of the Watchtower Society, in taking the position of the Faithful Slave, also, in doing that, take the position of the great high priest; but even worse, take the position as the coming reigning King of God's Kingdom. Now, I would ask any reader of this, are those the actions of a sane individual, or the actions of one who has gone totally insane, with the Religious pĂ´wer they have attained to?

In summary, then, since the Governing Body is not the Faithful Slave, is not the great High Priest, and certainly not the coming reigning King of God's Kingdom; then neither are they Jehovah God's Spirit Directed Organization, either. All they really are is a very presumptuous lying false Prophet speaking words Jehovah has not commanded them to speak; and consider how very dangerous that really is: "However, the prophet who presumes to speak in my name a word that I have not commanded him to speak or who speaks in the name of other god's that prophet must die." [Deuteronomy 18:20-22] [Jeremiah 23:20-22-30-32]

It is common knowledge today, that the Governing Body of the Watchtower Society has established a 130 year record of failed predictions and false prophecies, and that very record places them in a very dangerous position; for note what Jehovah will have to tell us about that very record: ..."when the prophet speaks in the name of Jehovah and the word does not occur or come true, that is the word that Jehovah did not speak. With presumtousness the prophet spoke it. You must not get frightened at him." The reason being, he was as good as dead! That one hundred and thirty year failed record are words Jehovah God did not speak, obviously!

From those very words, I believe that we can look to a major collapse of a Worldwide Religious Organization, known as The WATCHTOWER BIBLE AND TRACT SOCIETY OF PENNSYLVANIA -because anything that does not belong to Jehovah God, must come to nothing. [Acts 5:35-39] Certainly they are not Jehovah's earthly organization as claimed. End

Writer - William James Parker

Email [email protected]

• 00DAD
    00DAD

No.

• minimus
    minimus

yes

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Well if you have to ask...

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

The Governing Body of the Watchtower Society, makes the claim that they are God's, 'Spirit Directed Organization',

God's 'Prophet, or mouthpiece'

Unfortunately so do a hundred other religious organizations, who make the exact same same claim.

What the WTS. is and always will be is religious publishing house, that creates its own self supporting doctrinal propaganda

to enhance the proliferation of its own published goods.

The inherent commercialization of this organization from its very beginning can not be over looked, as well toward its

core operational agenda and thats the commercial "Truth"

• bigmac
    bigmac

sorry---what was the question again?

• Phizzy
    Phizzy

No, the Watchtower Society is simply a legal corporation used by the Governing Body to build up millions of dollars to ensure their lifestyle is maintained, God's Organization is a long, long way from the WT the GB or JW's.

In fact He told me the other day He doesn't have an Organization anymore, he disbanded it a short while ago, one second after the Big Bang.

• jookbeard
    jookbeard

stab in the dark, no?

• nancy drew
    nancy drew

god who?

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

If I were to Believe the WBT$ was Gods Organization..

I`d have to believe in an ..

Unitelligent Supreme Being ..

................................ ...OUTLAW

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit