I will be having a talk tomorrow at our special assembly day

by Most Noble 42 Replies latest jw experiences

• Most Noble
    Most Noble

Our special assembly day is tomorrow, Although, I dont live in the states though but still, I wont put the theme of my talk up here; you never can tell, but, I will be mentioning some of the main points I will be highlighting

1) How Jehovah views secular education

2) What should we be doing NOW with our precious time, considering that we are living at the finishing line of our relay race.

3) Are we heeding to the instructions given by Jehovah's bride?'

4) Why Jehovah must hold his dedicated servants responsible for their disobedience?.

• konceptual99
    konceptual99

Hope you don't feel as soiled and fraudulent as I did after my SM item yesterday promoting tracts.

• Satanus
    Satanus

The last 2 make jehovah look like a fuedal lord. The first one goes along w that, jws don't wanna pretend to know too much. Point 2 seems to alude to the new generation version, that would be Generation v5.6.39 build 6701. Anyhow, they gotta keep slaving in their master's feilds.

Thanks for putting it up here. It brings back memories.

S

• blondie
    blondie

Jehovah's bride? Aren't the anointed JESUS' Bride (the Bride of Christ)?

According to the WTS, God's bride is made up of the angels........

So how did God hold David responsible for his disobedience?

His first son by Bath-sheba died?

David's wives would be violated in public (by Absalom his son eventually)

Trouble would not depart from David's household

But David himself continued living and ruling as king (had he been a jw, he most likely would have been removed if an elder)

2 Samuel chapter 12 (NLT)

1 The LORD sent Nathan the prophet to tell David ...

7 "... The LORD, the God of Israel, says, 'I anointed you king of Israel and saved you from the power of Saul. 8 I gave you his house and his wives and the kingdoms of Israel and Judah. And if that had not been enough, I would have given you much, much more. 9 Why, then, have you despised the word of the LORD and done this horrible deed? For you have murdered Uriah and stolen his wife. 10 From this time on, the sword will be a constant threat to your family, because you have despised me by taking Uriah's wife to be your own.

11 "'Because of what you have done, I, the LORD, will cause your own household to rebel against you. I will give your wives to another man, and he will go to bed with them in public view. 12 You did it secretly, but I will do this to you openly in the sight of all Israel.'"

• Elephant
    Elephant

Our special assembly day is tomorrow, Although, I dont live in the states though but still, I wont put the theme of my talk up here; you never can tell, but, I will be mentioning some of the main points I will be highlighting

most noble-

...are you pro wt?

...if not, how's this for you folks that don't concur with the assertion that God's holy spirit is mighty...

• sir82
    sir82

So, are you going to slip in some non-approved subtle messages into your talk?

• Stealth
    Stealth

For point #4, be sure to include the account where Jehovah killed 70,000 humans because of King David's sin, yet David gets to live and continue as King.

This would be a good modern day parellel on how the governing body of Jehovah's witnesses bears no responsability for their errors, but will spiritually kill (disfellowship) any JWs who should questions those errors.

• Splash
    Splash

I feel for you Most Noble, I know just the internal contradictions you are feeling.

Splash.

• nancy drew
    nancy drew

I don't know how you can get up in front of all those people and just lie to them and pretend it's all good. I think i would have a mental fracture.

If you think it's right go for it but if you don't believe it get out of there.

• Doubting Bro
    Doubting Bro

If the Holy Spirit cared about what was going on in WT-land, why is an active elder who has been selected to give a part on a SAD posting on this site???

Most Noble, I've been in similar situation. You're not alone and it will get better.

Meanwhile, be sure to post a review of the special KM school that will happen soon!!!

Welcome to the board by the way.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit