Have we been visited by alien's?

by crazyguy1 12 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• crazyguy1
    crazyguy1
    There is a tribe in west African called the Dogon, their mythology states that their gods came from a dark star that orbits around Sirius.  They claim this star went nova then condensed so that its now super dense. They have on their cave walls drawings of Jupiter and its 4 moons and Saturn with its rings. None of this can be seen by only the naked eye. In the 1970's NASA finally confirmed this star that orbits Sirius and its density.  So how did the Dogon get this information if not by alien's?  Interesting stuff to say the least.
  • Simon
    Simon
    So how did the Dogon get this information if not by alien's?

Who said they got any information? Someone who wanted to sell some new-age mythology books?

A simpler expanation is that the interpretation is wrong:

http://www.philipcoppens.com/dogonshame.html

• cantleave
    cantleave
    As always look for the simplest and most likely explanation before settling for the more fanciful. My understanding of the Sirius mystery is that that the most logical explanation is the knowledge originated with European sources maybe even the original researchers (Marcel Griaule and Germaine Dieterlein). 
  • coalize
    coalize

It's the same kind of bullshit, with the sumerian civilization... The Annunakis, the god of sumer, some now think that in fact it xas an alien civilization...

Classic ufology stories...

• cofty
    cofty
    Jupiter and its 4 moons and Saturn with its rings. None of this can be seen by only the naked eye

I can count 4 moons of Jupiter on any clear night with the naked eye.

• snare&racket
    snare&racket
    Aliens did it....
  • cultBgone
    cultBgone

Aren't the GB aliens?? 

• truthseeker100
    truthseeker100

Have we ever been visited by aliens? Recently I was at a museum at Thule AFB Green Land where they claim they have fossilized evidence of the oldest amino acids found on earth inside of a meteor. Meteors are easily found there though because of the terrain. Who knows what fossilized evidence lays beneath the world's oceans? 

Maybe the aliens are us and by us I mean all life on earth!

• Isle of Lewis
    Isle of Lewis

The Bible teaches that people were put on earth by invisible space aliens. 

It says that we are surrounded by invisible space aliens on earth all the time. These space aliens are apparently secretly controlling the all the people, the animals, the weather, and the governments. 

But you have pick sides, because the space aliens are in an intergalactic civil war.

Seems legit.

• sowhatnow
    sowhatnow
    Im not eliminating anything at this point! some weird crap has happened in this world.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit