The Demons (Cue Scary Music)

by cobaltcupcake 16 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• cobaltcupcake
    cobaltcupcake

My take on the JW superstitions about the demons.

The Odd Life of Jehovah's Witnesses - The Demons

• biblecheck
    biblecheck

I used to have a good laugh at the Mormon and their "Nephite sightings" - of course the JW demon stories are just as ridiculous - yet I believed them at one time. Strangely enough, now that I am an apostate servant of Satan I haven't in all these years of faithful service, had one single visit from him.

• NewChapter
    NewChapter

Strangely enough, now that I am an apostate servant of Satan I haven't in all these years of faithful service, had one single visit from him

Maybe you don't have the proper faith! I'm having the same problem. He's a fair weather friend.

• elderelite
    elderelite

I find i dont worry about the demons anymore now that I worship THOR!

• mamochan13
    mamochan13

hmm. All those years yelling out the Big J's name whenever the demons came around must have worked. I've had no visits as an apostate, either! Now, Thor...I wouldn't mind a nighttime visit.....

• NOLAW
    NOLAW

I love Deamons. Without them I wouldn't be posting here.

• ziddina
    ziddina

This looks like my kinda thread!! flaming devil smiley

Marking... weenie devil

• BluesBrother
    BluesBrother

One always found that the dubs who really believed in the demons were the ones who had a lot of neurosis or history of mental problems . Those more balanced had a healthy scepticism

• Christ Alone
    Christ Alone

I'll try looking for it, but does anyone remember the life story in the Watchtower about the man who was into voodoo, or some sort of occult activity, and he claimed that the demons would show him what took place in the spirit world? I believe it is the same life story where he claims that after he became a JW, the demons would pound on his walls and windows during the night and he would be unable to sleep...

• loosie
    loosie

That Settles it... next Time I am scared I'm Yelling Out Thor protect me... at least I will have a PRETTY image in my head.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit