Long time Lurker, ready to join in...

by Blackbird Singing 38 Replies latest jw friends

• JWB
    JWB

Welcome to the board Blackbird Singing!

• ruderedhead
    ruderedhead

Welcome! I hope your son heals soon. How wonderful that all of you left together. Here's to the rest of your life!

• ziddina
    ziddina

Welcome to the board, BlackBird Singing!!!

dragon welcome

• eazy
    eazy

Welcome!

• infpalex
    infpalex

Hello and wecome, glad to have you! I enjoyed your story very much!

• Blackbird Singing
    Blackbird Singing

Thanks Again all for the Welcomes, looking forward to being here and sharing! BBS

• haboob48
    haboob48

hello everyone! just did a virtual cannonball into this forum and am so happy to be here! I have been looking at this site for months now and have taken the plunge! wasn't sure where to jump in and my first post is to just say hello. I have been on the journey with some of you and I feel like we are already aquainted. First of all I am DFed, and have been since 1984. I was a born-in, and 3rd generation JW. It is funny how most stories are so similar due to doctrine. ALL JW's will tell followers to not visit these sites but all I see is Christian LOVE........and that does it for me. I would like to thank everyone on here that has helped me scripturally, testimonially, and spiritually. I did seek, and I am glad. I did not want to get on here and give a testimonial, just a quick shout out for the warm Christian association, and the thorough research that undoubtedly helps others. Oh, the screen name has to do with location and age. Haboob is a storm, sand storm. Thanks for having me!

• LisaRose
    LisaRose

Hello Haboob I am glad you decided to pop up. When and if you decide to tell your story, I will be interested in reading it. It just feels so good when you can speak your truth without fear, something you can never do among the Jehovah's Witnesses. Enjoy the freedom you have here. Sometimes people here disagree and say things you might not like, but that goes with people being able to say what they think. Don't take anything personally and you should be fine.

• Berengaria
    Berengaria

Welcome Blackbird and Haboob!!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit