did anybody watch the walking dead last night?!?

by grumblecakes 16 Replies latest jw friends

• whathehadas
    whathehadas

I love the show but I don't know where it's heading. Those zombies in that show would give Resident Evil a run for its money. Zombies pop up like Ninjas and got the strength of ten men, like ripping Dale's stomach open. Good show for sci-fi paranormal lovers. I'm into that new show 666 park avenue. It's more intriguing. It has a little inspiration from the Devil's Advocate and the Omen. Check it out....if you haven't, it's on ABC.

• grumblecakes
    grumblecakes

whatthehadas-oooh nice ill give 666 a try. and yeah, that sceanwith dale was way intense. gonna be agood season ithink!

• ÁrbolesdeArabia
    ÁrbolesdeArabia

Show was specifically mentioned as evil by the group, throw away heavy metal records, cancel Netflix, Dish TV. "Walking Dead" is a no-no to dubs!

• whathehadas
    whathehadas

LOL @ Arboles. I watch the 1st 2 seasons of TWD on Netflix and I've watched 666 P Ave on Hulu plus. All for $28.00 a month. Not canceling that for the dubs approval LOL

• MrFreeze
    MrFreeze

I was disappointed with season 2. If season 3 keeps up with this episode... I will be very pleased.

• MrFreeze
    MrFreeze

Also must say that the zombies with the police riot gear on was a pretty hilarious twist.

• Clam
    Clam

I thought this was going to be another thread about the Governing Body

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit