did anybody watch the walking dead last night?!?

by grumblecakes 16 Replies latest jw friends

• grumblecakes
    grumblecakes

what a bad ass show!!!

• kurtbethel
    kurtbethel

Yep. Saw it. Zombies in body armor, now THAT is truly original. And Michonne just kicks Z ass up and down the street.

wishing you were here

• grumblecakes
    grumblecakes

do you think rick is gonna turn Z?

• oldlightnewshite
    oldlightnewshite

Here's my prediction. When Rick's preggy wife goes into labour, it will be twins. Like Cain and Abel...one will be holding onto the other's foot coz it's a deady!

I also think there'll probably be more infighting and killing now they've hooked up with the prisoners. This episode they really went for it with the splatter fx....even the slightest incidental detail in the distance. Hopefully this season will be better than the last.

• grumblecakes
    grumblecakes

not a bad prediction, OLNS. i could totally see them doing a cain & able...and/or one babie dies. BABY ZOMBIE!

I think we are also going to see the infection progress to really bad levels (near to full blown zombie) in living characters. i think thats where shane was headed before rick stabbed him. i think thats whats currently making rick turn into more of an asshole every day. when he was throwing a tantrum and screaming about " this is not a democracy!" it seemed like everyone was looking at each other like "oh s**t, hes might be turning..."

• moshe
    moshe

I have lost interest in this show as it turns into just a weekly meatgrinder. The gasoline everywhere should have gone stale by now. The one person who knew they needed to start growing there own food got his leg chopped off. I don't see any plot exit (except they all eventually turn) and I won't suffer through another year of video game style zombie executions.

• grumblecakes
    grumblecakes

moshe, youre ruining my fun :)

• tec
    tec

I love TWD :)

• EntirelyPossible
    EntirelyPossible

I read the graphic novels. Trust me. Things can get worse. Much, much, much more brutally, horrifically worse. And unless they deviate wildly from the novel, you are all wrong :)

• Botzwana
    Botzwana

I have the first season on DVD. Awaiting to visit the states to get the second one.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit