Weird stuff that only an exJW would know

by biblecheck 20 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Muddy Waters
    Muddy Waters

- Male family heads always sit at the aisle seat. If his wife sits on the ailse seat, it could like she's trying to unsurp his headship.

• 00DAD
    00DAD

- whenever you get a blowjob you wonder if God really disapproves or if it's only those nuts in Brooklyn being jealous. It kinda' messes with the experience. (BTW, I'm good with it now, never think of them when I'm enjoying my lover)

• biblecheck
    biblecheck

- whenever you get a blowjob you wonder if God really disapproves or if it's only those nuts in Brooklyn being jealous. It kinda' messes with the experience. (BTW, I'm good with it now, never think of them when I'm enjoying my lover)

sorry but that comment was just...stupid

• jam
    jam

Yesterday, in a busy intersection a JW crossing the street

with magazine held chest high, we must advertise, advertise.

Sitting in my car and watching this poor guy and watching

the drivers in the other cars as he pass probably thinking,

what the hell is he holding up. The magazine wasn,t visible.

I told my wife, just think at one time that was me. She ask,

what is he holding in his hand? I told her God,s kingdom is

near.

• 00DAD
    00DAD

biblecheck, your response is stupid. Just 'cuz you don't get it or never felt that way doesn't mean what I said is stupid.

What a jerk. Go check your bible. Asshat!

Now I'm sorry I tried to "contribute" to your thread. I mistakenly thought when you asked others to contribute their experiences you meant it. You should have posted some rules like the WT so I knew what is and isn't allowed.

• Christ Alone
    Christ Alone

I'm thinking that biblecheck doesn't know or understand the WT's history past and present on it's policy of oral sex

• biblecheck
    biblecheck

I'm thinking that biblecheck doesn't know or understand the WT's history past and present on it's policy of oral sex

yep I do

• biblecheck
    biblecheck

Having a 2 door vehicle is not showing the propper pioneer spirit.

LOL classic - yep remember that well.

• biblecheck
    biblecheck

Throwing away the magazines that you could not sell at the doors was wrong - but it was OK to dump them in laundramats where the laundramat attendant would throw them away.

yes! Guilty of that one - how did it seem ok at the time?

• MC RubberMallet
    MC RubberMallet
    Eating lunch sat on the pavement at the side of a busy road in 55 degree heat in your best clothes because the assembley hall has a no food or drink policy.

55 degree heat? I hope you're in Alaska! Lol. That's nice and cool. 85 and up is ridiculous where I am....

Here's some weird stuff:

Chewing gum in the hall will lead to fornication. "Faithful in what is least..."

Sports jersies = idolatry

You will sit in back of hall, but front row in a concert

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit