Have you ever worked with someone famous or relatives of any celebrity?

by Iamallcool 52 Replies latest jw friends

• Iamallcool
    Iamallcool

I have! I worked with Hank Aaron's daughter for 18 months. She was a sweet lady.

• Mickey mouse
    Mickey mouse

No.

I predict that Iamallcool's next post will be about how she was desperate to sleep with him but he refused.

• Iamallcool
    Iamallcool

No, she never tried or wanted to sleep with me. LOL! She had a boyfriend at that time and they are now married.

• Nika Bee
    Nika Bee

Depends how you define famous.

I worked with famous scientists - famous in their field, not to the general public.

I went to secondary school with a girl who would be an olympic gold medalist in 2010.

• Broken Promises
    Broken Promises

Who's Hank Aaron?

• AK - Jeff
    AK - Jeff

Bumped up against a couple - never worked with any.

Brad Miller [great NBA superstar] is from our town, and his sister is involved in the local basketball leagues that I have my grandson enrolled in [and that I have occasionally substituted as a coach]. She seem down to earth and a nice lady.

Jeff

• JeffT
    JeffT

Depends how you define famous.

I worked with famous scientists - famous in their field, not to the general public.

I was raised by one. Not a household name but if you're a hemotalogist or oncologist you'll know who he is. I met Mike Farrell and Shelley Fabares, does that count?

• ShirleyW
    ShirleyW

At a financial firm where I used to work in various depts, in one their depts Damon Evans, Lionel from The Jeffersons used to work in the office as a runner between the firms locations. Btw he was the "second Lionel, the one who married Jenny", he gladly talk to you about any upcoming plays or shows he had going on, but if you asked about The Jeffersons, it was as if the show was owned by the Mafia and they warned him to never speak about it again, he would just not his head in acknowledgement and that was it, strange . . . !!

• Mickey mouse
    Mickey mouse

Actually I was wrong. I only realised when I was chatting to an actor friend at the school gates and remembered he's famous (not Tom Cruise famous but in films/television).

• Iamallcool
    Iamallcool

Broken Promises, are you lazy to google Hank Aaron?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit