Got the Job!

by LouBelle 43 Replies latest jw friends

• LouBelle
    LouBelle

Got it peeps! They really like me and want me on board. I'll be receiving the full offer and contract next week. I'll be starting on the 1st of December and it comes at the right time. Funds were starting to dwindle away though I have enough for another 4 months. I can't believe I made it through this entire year on the money I had saved and the bits that came in through temp work. It hasn't been easy. I haven't been able to buy a single thing for myself and have had to watch the pennies.

I will sit down with the manager I temp for and let them know, I will also put forward a proposal to keep me here on a permanent basis. It is an option but there is no pressure.

I feel good about this. I came so close to ending it all and saying goodbye to this world because I had identified with my career so much and didn't have that any more and the steps back I had taken. All in all I have grown immensely and mmmm I know I am so much stronger for it, I really am. I know who I AM. I know what I want out of my life, out of a partner if I so wish.

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Yay! Congratulations!

• Broken Promises
    Broken Promises

Congrats!!

• jgnat
    jgnat

Congratulations!

I'm a bit nervy that you got so close to calling it quits permanently. If you ever feel like that again, will you reach out?

• perfect1
    perfect1

congratulations!

• soft+gentle
    soft+gentle

congratulations

you are a strong person loubelle - don't ever forget that and if ever you feel like ending it all please remind yourself that it is a temporary existential crises brought on by circumstances beyond your control and that it will pass like it has.

• I quit!
    I quit!

Congratulations. Now you can relax and enjoy the time off before you start your new job.

• ziddina
    ziddina

Congratulations!!!

• tec
    tec

Congratulations! And great job on making your savings and temp income last. Not many people in this world have that sort of control and restraint. You should definitely be proud of yourself for that, and for not giving up.

Peace,

tammy

• mamochan13
    mamochan13

Well done. I'm very happy for you.

When you were at your low point you could not imagine this could ever happen. Things will just keep getting better and better for you now.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit