picture of F&DS with Russel, Franz, Luther, Tyndale, Gutenburg, etc

by wallsofjericho 14 Replies latest watchtower bible

• wallsofjericho
    wallsofjericho

okay help me out here. Was there not a Watchtower article years ago that had a picture of the F&DS that included Russel and Franz but also had images of non-JW's like Luther, Gutenburg, Tyndale, et al?? I swear this image exists! please help! THANKS!!!!!!! woj

• itsibitsybrainbutbigenoughtosmellarat
    itsibitsybrainbutbigenoughtosmellarat

Yes, but not in the WT to my knowledge.

It appeared in a few editions of the Winged Globe Studies in the Scriptures 7th Vol.

In other editions post 1916 it mentioned him by name along

with the others but only in that special edition 7th Vol was there actually the picture.

Others may have better recollections than me.

• Atlantis
    Atlantis

. . Atlantis

• itsibitsybrainbutbigenoughtosmellarat
    itsibitsybrainbutbigenoughtosmellarat

Thanks I knew it could be done.

• EntirelyPossible
    EntirelyPossible

Behold the power of this fully armed and operational Internet.....

• yadda yadda 2
    yadda yadda 2

Now they are gonna have to replace that with a picture of Booze Rutherford at the top followed by successive Watchtower Presidents, oh, errm, except for the current President who is not a member of the FDS anymore ahahaha.

• smiddy
    smiddy

Atlantis

Can we have some background info on that pic, ? looks very interesting.

smiddy

• Atlantis
    Atlantis

smiddy:

For more information on that picture and background download the Finished Mystery, 1918 Winged Globe Edition, chapter 3 deals with your request. Just click on the red bookmarks inside the pdf file and it will take you to the chapter and picture you want. . . . . . Click the link in the blue box by the blue arrow. . http://www.sendspace.com/file/fjjl0u . . Atlantis

• bats in the belfry
    bats in the belfry

Mix 'n Match

• 00DAD
    00DAD

Thanks all for this valuable history lesson.

You know the latest WT encouraged us to study the history of the organization:

I think they're bluffing!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit