Telling family about "new light"

by Billy the Ex-Bethelite 31 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• ziddina
    ziddina

As usual, I love Black Sheep's suggestions...

"Don't tell them.
    Get them to vigorously defend the old light ............ before they read the noo lite in an official publication or hear it at a convention. The more adamant they are, the better.
    Question them so that they leave themselves no loopholes to crawl through when they get the noo lite.
    Get them to stake their claim to be followers of Jehovah's organisation on their belief in any, and every, doctrine that is about to be tossed in the trash." Black Sheep, page 2

Hee heee heee heeee! I LOVE that kind of thinking!!!

• Heaven
    Heaven

Billy the ex Bethelite, if that is you picture of you, you are butt ugly.

So Jake, just for the record... that is NOT a pic of B the X.

I'm crazy busy with classwork, professional societies, internship interviews. Again, I make it clear that I'm very happy with the direction my life is going, so they are happy for me, too.

I got crazy busy with life too. Had no time for Wacktower's 'works' and meetings. I also moved away. You did this too. It seems to be a formula that works well. I am happy for you Billy that you have turned your life's direction into a positive and productive one. I think the way you deal with your folks is good. Keeping the emotion out of it is key. And showing unconditional love and stamina is also part of the formula to ensure your folks stay as part of your life... and that you don't allow the cult to wrest your family from you.

Never Give Up

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit