WTBS INC Annual meeting i.e. food for thoughts.

by MacHislopp 38 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• imfreeimfree
    imfreeimfree

Thank you MacHislop my friend. You have been a wonderful help, when my dear wife and I started fading some 10 years ago; your posts made an indelible impression and helped us escape the clutches of the cult after some 50 years in captivity.

Glad to hear your health is improving. You are a wonderful asset to the forum. Keep on exposing the liars. When you bring together the ridiculous statements made by the deceivers only the blind could not see. Truly they are eyeless leaders leading the blind.

Best wishes.

David

• Indian Larry
    Indian Larry

MARKING

• cofty
    cofty

Marking. Thank you for your research.

• minimus
    minimus

Mac, you are confusing me now, so you MUST be an apostate!!!

• WildeLover
    WildeLover

MacHislopp this is truly wonderful!

i really appreciate this and i am printing this all out and will use in the coming weeks and months as I battle it out....

best wishes to you and may your health get better

WildeLover

• tresdecu
    tresdecu

marking

• somebody
    somebody

Hi MacH! I remember a post you made years ago on the subject called "The 1900 year old Faithful and Discreet Slave" or something like that. It's WONDERFUL to read your post and all your research. With more recent updates too!

I can't understand how some JWs will not even blink an eye over the "new light" regarding who the faitful and discreest slave is, according to the men who make up GB, governing over MILLIONS of JWs. It STILL baffles me! ESPECAILLY with all the history you just posted.

peace,

somebody/gwen

• MacHislopp
    MacHislopp

Hello everyone,

To Indian Larry, Cofty t , and Tresdecu thanks for you appreciative comment

Wildelover thanks and take courage foir your …battle

Somebody/gwen It is nice to read from you. We have been here, quite a long time. The post you are referring too, was in 2003 Thanks for your comment. By the way, I’ll continuing on this topic . I have prepared some more interesting material.

Minimus thanks for the remark. I’ll give yuou my view point.

Greetings to all,

J.C.MacHislopp

• JW GoneBad
    JW GoneBad

***w765/15p.298 Preaching Christ—Through Envy or Goodwill?***

It is a serious matter to represent God and Christ in one way, then find that our understanding of the major teachings and fundamental doctrines of the Scriptures was in error, and then after that, to go back to the very doctrines that, by years of study, we had thoroughly determined to be in error. Christians cannot be vacillating—‘wishy-washy’—about such fundamental teachings. What confidence can one put in the sincerity or judgment of such persons?

This is a awesome thread. One of many great quotes is the above from July 1965 Watchtower!

• JW GoneBad
    JW GoneBad

With the well documented massive amount of misinformation, much of it containing false hopes that WT has put out there over the years and yet…. not one apology to the rank and file!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit