The Watchtower Meltdown Has Begun! "new-light" equals "dark-energy".

by HelpMeBelieve 22 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• HelpMeBelieve
    HelpMeBelieve

"Strike while the iron is hot!"

Jehovah's Witnesses are confused regarding the present "times and seasons", more brothers and sisters are resigning themselves to the fact, that they will probably die before Jesus Christ returns.

Men and women are realizing things don't make sense, yet they continue to put their heads down and remain loyal to "men", not Jehovah God. Logically speaking, how would any reasonable, seasoned veteran-keen reader of the Watchtower and Awake Magazine, reconcile the appointment of a 47 year to the "Governing Body-Annointed-New Faithful Slave class-God's mediator between mankind and Jesus of Nazerath"?

The recent "Letters To The Christian Congregation Body of Elders" allowing pedophiles to be used is dangerous and arrogant! According to that letter, if a "child-sex offender" has developed a "good name" over time, he could be used and reach out for congregation priveleges. This is not "Best Practices"! A deviant sex-offender knows how to conceal his habits through other outlets, eventually his ugly habits will surface again. The Baptist Church will not risk a "child-sex offender" ever running a church or insinuate they are in authority!

Why are those men in Brooklyn so arrogant? Giving a sex-offender some type of responsibility in the Kingdom Hall authenticates him as a "man of God", "he has priveledges, therefore he must be a great person!" We are not dealing with the highest level of thinking people here, it's up to us, to put questions in the minds of the mindless!

The are of prevarication is mastered by the writing department, the "October BOE Letter" so obviously states parents: "they are responsible for their children (no shit sparlock!) and their welfare". Old-timer members of any Kingdom Hall, Congregation or believers, are told from time to time, to allow yourself to be wronged", "let your brother take the shirt off your back before taking him to court", "don't talk to the media", "don't bring reproach by insinuating everying's not okie-dokie in the "New World Society". so in actuality, this letter is covering the Corp's ass, not the "little-sheep of JC'!

Now we learn the "annointed are not part of the Faithful Slave (Really, who did not see this one coming? We long-timers knew this was how the Watchtower unoffically spoke behind the scene, after watching Eric's trial, I had to agree how Bethel workers were treated. It's not a paradise shield from Satan's sinful world, it's a mentally compressed vice that crushes out any individuality. One does not need a degree in rocket-science to connect all the dots, and draw the picture of what is on its way!

Expect more rash "new-light" as the Society burn's down many long-held, "gray area" belives being replaced by more "new and improved" versions of light. Think about what our dear brothers are doing in New York, they are creating a "Road Map" for the new generation of annointed, and rank-and-file sheep.

In times of great depression and uncertainty, you make the most drastic changes to your model of beliefs. When was the last time any JW with real faith and knowledge, actually said "The End is on top of us now!". Older ones are watching their friends die off like flies, younger ones see confusion in the family dynamics as smart parents dismiss "new light" as rubish! You think so?

• Leolaia
    Leolaia

"No shit sparlock".....That's a keeper.

• grumblecakes
    grumblecakes

oh i sure hope youre right about people leaving wtbts in masses.

its just that, well, when someone says "the end of the watchtowers system of things is so close at hand" my my knee jerk reaction is to think "oh so nothing is gonna happen"...i wonder where i get that...

but it makes sense, i think theyll push the envelope too far withthe crazy and many will reach their breaking point. the elderly will stay tho.

yeah, i also love that sparlock quote! nice one!

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

We can only hope you're right.

• EndofMysteries
    EndofMysteries

It's about to start, I am almost done with something and if it works, I'll share it with everyone.

• breakfast of champions
    breakfast of champions

I nominate "No shit Sparlock!" as the Funniest Phrase Ever on JWN!

• Ding
    Ding

What is the new light about the faithful and discreet slave? Quotation? Source?

• clarity
    clarity

Just to touch on the pedophile abomination ....

Those "worldly"rule makers have sent pedophile Sandusky to prison for life!

In contrast, that criminal governing body just slaps the wrists of those

sitting amongst the little innocent children, planning disgusting evils to

perpetrate upon them!

Sitting in the 'the house of god'.... and yet they are not safe!

At the commands of those eight F D S, those self agrandised mediators,

.....the rape of jehovah's witness children will continue!

They need to rot in hell!

clarity

• whathappened
    whathappened

Amen, Clarity.

• Tater-T
    Tater-T

i'll second that No shit sparlock... I sure hope so... I've been wait my hole life for the end of the world .. I'll gladly trade that for the Watchtower going

out of bizwax instead...

L8R T8 R

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit