JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES DON'T CARE When They Are Lied To!

by minimus 29 Replies latest jw friends

• AnnOMaly
    AnnOMaly

But they are the 'thinkingest'! Don't you forget it!

• keyser soze
    keyser soze
    But they are the 'thinkingest'!

And the most 'happified'.

• Refriedtruth
    Refriedtruth

It's still God's organization" and he stands by it. This isn't just kool-aid, it's spiked kool-aid.

That's it and the BIGGIE is their CORE CREED of October 1914 for Jesus second coming is an obvious lie and it is so blatant but they don't care.

Me! In 1992 I found out about 1914 that it came from William Miller and demanded accountability and was promptly disfellowshipped for apostasy.

I don't get it.... I could see faking it going to meetings to save family but how can you go up (intrusive trespassing) on strangers doors with willful blasphemy.

It was same with Nazi Germany WW2 they did not recant until bombed off the map.

• minimus
    minimus

Yes, it is worse if you take the lead and teach this shit to others when YOU don't believe it, yourself!!!

• XBEHERE
    XBEHERE

Yes, it is worse if you take the lead and teach this shit to others when YOU don't believe it, yourself!!!

ouch min, that hit home. I am a douche I know. Sorry..

• iclone
    iclone

I will occasionally attend meetings with my wife and I mean “occasionally”. I told her this is the reason I can no longer engage in the ministry. I just cannot bring myself to spread a message I absolutely do not believe in. I will go with her to Kingdom Hall for supportvbut that is where it ends. She had a hard time with this, always having to answer the awkward inquisitions of the brothers and sisters but now she is used to it, not happy but used to it. If I ever go in service again I will be distributing the “Do Jehovah’s Witnesses Have the Truth” pamphlet from the jwfacts website.

• BluesBrother
    BluesBrother

Iclone........My position is similar to yours. To be a husband I will park my bones on a K Hall chair sometimes, and doze for an hour and a half. Could I ever present a message that I did not believe? No Way!

They used to deride those of other churches who , when met in F Service, said "I have my religion and it suits me, thankyou" Those people were not concerned with the concept of TRUTH, that wondrous beautiful truth that really gives accurate knowledge of God,the Universe and everything.

Dubs today are much the same. When I raise concerns they just say that the faith is good for them, it satisfies their needs , provides association , comfort etc...

Like Minimus said. They don't care that they are being lied to - they stopped thinking about it all a long time ago, when their expectations of 1975 died away

• kurtbethel
  • minimus
    minimus

I believe that it is wrong to be here for years and remain an elder in good standing and continue promote the lies of the Truth. I appreciate that elders may put out correspondence that we might never see and inform us here. But in reality, how can you promote the Organization's rules and still be true to yourself???

• Refriedtruth
    Refriedtruth

The Watchtower uses classic religious cult mind control.

They blame game demonize all dissidents and attribute all errors to 'God's providence' aka new light.

Then comes in cognitive dissonance (justification of the sour grapes) for their own failures that they can't scapegoat away.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit