Six more days until Walking Dead!!!

by keyser soze 21 Replies latest social entertainment

• Mickey mouse
    Mickey mouse

This is my favourite show at the moment. Can't wait for season 3!

• tootired2care
    tootired2care

Sorry I've only seen season 1, and that had me hooked. I can't wait to watch season two now that I have place to download them...LOL.

• rather be in hades
    rather be in hades

friends don't let friends suffer without the walking dead

• tootired2care
    tootired2care

Thank gawd for friends!

• NomadSoul
    NomadSoul

i grew up fearing dogs (ghettos are not filled with happy puppies lol) but if i were to have a dog, i'd like it to be a foul mouthed mutt who smokes weed and

humps a giant teddy bear just like wilfred.

And don't forget having an affair with a giraffe.

Oh and back on topic. I like the theme music for the Walking Dead.

• jamiebowers
    jamiebowers

My stepson got me hooked on the Walking Dead. It's weird that I never liked Science Fiction/Horror until middle age. I still have to turn my head for gross scenes though.

• donuthole
    donuthole

Mad Men > Breaking Bad > Boardwalk Empire

I'll definitely be tuning in to watch season 3 of the Walking Dead, but the past two seasons have been pretty lackluster. I'm optimistic that the huge ratings for season 2 will inject some much needed cash so we are not stuck on a farm again. Plus any who have read the comics knows that some pretty amazing things are coming if they stick to the source material.

• kurtbethel
  • BreathoftheIndianNose
    BreathoftheIndianNose

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhh. So excited! I watched most of season 2 by streaming it. Sometimes the connection was so slow I could only watch 10 seconds at a time and then had to 1 minute for the next 10 seconds to load. I felt like a ragging alcoholic cowering in the bathroom drinking listerine from the bottle while sitting on the toilet. It was a sad situation. And I can't wait for more! 6 more days 6 more days 6 more days

• MaybeSo
    MaybeSo

Cannot wait!!

I'm trowing a little viewing party at my house with some friends, hopefully the elders don't find out or they'll be jealous I didn't invite them to see the best TV show ever.

Too bad Shane had to go, he was def my most favorite and least favorite if that makes sense. Can't wait to see why there is a helicopter flying around and see if the virus gets worse within the living.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit