Six more days until Walking Dead!!!

by keyser soze 21 Replies latest social entertainment

• keyser soze
    keyser soze

Who else is excited? Flat-out the best show on television. Last season hit a lull in the middle, but ended with a bang IMO.

• rather be in hades
    rather be in hades

been waiting for this for way too long

it's about time we got some samurai sword action

t-dog needs to go the way of the dodo bird. he's an embarrasment. they couldn't even give him a real name.

• Theocratic Sedition
    Theocratic Sedition
    Flat-out the best show on television.

Really? Better than Mad Men or Breaking Bad? The times I've been around to catch WD, I liked it, so maybe I'll need to get the DVDs and really catch up on things.

• tootired2care
    tootired2care

I love this show. I have to wait because I only have Netflix no AMC. I wish they had an internet TV package. I'd gladly pay for AMC programming, I love most of their shows. Did you ever watch that show "The Killing"?

• oldlightnewshite
    oldlightnewshite

I found the last episode a little unbelievable. All those shuffling zombies and not one WT or Awake in sight.

Been lovin' Dexter too, and Breaking Bad. All top notch.

• rather be in hades
    rather be in hades

tt2c

i'll send you a pm where you can watch the walking dead online

• tootired2care
    tootired2care

tt2c

i'll send you a pm where you can watch the walking dead online

Thanks man, I owe you one!

• NomadSoul
    NomadSoul

A few more months for me. I've been waiting for it on Netflix. I'm in the middle of season 2 which you're right. It's been . But hopefully it gets better.

I think Wilfred is one of the best so far too

• rather be in hades
    rather be in hades

i grew up fearing dogs (ghettos are not filled with happy puppies lol) but if i were to have a dog, i'd like it to be a foul mouthed mutt who smokes weed and humps a giant teddy bear just like wilfred.

• keyser soze
    keyser soze
    Did you ever watch that show "The Killing"?

I have been watching that as well. It's a good show, I just found the ending of the last episode a little too hard to believe. Seemed like a bit of a cheat to me.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit