Intro/fellow abuse survivor

by jwabusesurvivor 26 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• PaintedToeNail
    PaintedToeNail

Welcome!

• Tylinbrando
    Tylinbrando

Welcome. I am saddened to hear of your turmoil. I hope you are doing all that you can in getting help from authorities and professionals. You are not alone. Stay strong and lean on others for support and guidance that have experience the same. So glad you find comfort here and look forward to learning more about you.

• braincleaned
    braincleaned

Welcome! We are all rooting for you! ;)

• WinstonSmith
    WinstonSmith

Welcome to you, our new friend!

Sorry to hear that you have had an awful experience. I am certain that here you will find plenty of kindness and understanding.

Stay strong, fight on.

WS

• cofty
    cofty

Welcome, good to hear you are a fighter

• zeb
    zeb

press on press on oh ship of state thy dawn has come the sun not late.... longfellow

• EndofMysteries
    EndofMysteries

wow horrible to hear that. welcome here though!

• mostlydead
    mostlydead

Hello! Glad you've found this great group of people! Abuse that happens within a religious context has an extra layer of damage that goes with it. Although we are no substitute for skilled professional counseling, many of us here are expert when it comes to dealing with the after-effects of being Witnesses. I hope you'll find that any sense of isolation you may feel is eased through the many supportive voices you'll encounter here. Welcome!

• steve2
    steve2

Hello there. Hope you stay reading what's on this site - no one can say for sure what will or will not help you to heal, yet being around others who understand can be one of the best ways to move forward.

• blindnomore
    blindnomore

JWabusesurvivor, My heart goes out to you. Please feel free to PM me for any further assistance.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit