Intro/fellow abuse survivor

by jwabusesurvivor 26 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• jwabusesurvivor
    jwabusesurvivor

Im new to the site, as my username implies I am an abuse survivor, it was more then sexual, it was a very horrific type of abuse and no surprise the JW's that were involved were and still are being protected. I have found posts here to be encouraging and glad to see I am not alone in my struggle and my fight.

I have a constant struggle/battle with emotional and mental health issues from the many many years of abuse but I am a fighter and try to keep on going, but am so glad to have found this site, it seems to be a source of encouragement :)

• DarioKehl
    DarioKehl

welcome survivor. i have a few background Qs for you: have you seen a therapist yet? have you attempted to report your abusers to police if you're still within the statute of limitations? are you a JW? never baptized? DF'ed? inactive? you'll meet some fantastic people here on this forum and hopefully get some strong support and sound advice.

• Phizzy
    Phizzy

Welcome ! we are here for you 24/7 . Never give up, you just ask for any help you need on here, and we will do our very best for you.

All of us here are abuse survivors, most of us not abuse to the degree you have evidently suffered, but all on here have some expertise and have compassionate hearts.

• ziddina
    ziddina

Welcome to the site!

dragon welcome

I'm the board's resident She-Devil/Dragon...

Zid

• Kojack57
    Kojack57

Welcome to the board! You have arrived to a supportive group of people who have your back.

Kojack

• skeeter1
    skeeter1

Welcome.

Skeeter

• MC RubberMallet
    MC RubberMallet

jwabusesurevivor - you have a PM.

For the board, where are you as far as JW's?

Do you feel it is the truth, but corrupted?

• Billy the Ex-Bethelite
  • Kool Jo
    Kool Jo

Welcome! Sorry to hear about your story, but you'll find lots of good folks here!

Peace

Kool Jo

• AnnOMaly

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit