Django - Trailer - does this encourage Racism? View at your own descretion

by dreamgolfer 52 Replies latest social entertainment

• fakesmile
    fakesmile

cult, i was completely lost in "no country". but i got what an experimental work of art it might have been.

• cult classic
    cult classic

I liked the dialogue in NCFOM. I'm always quoting those characters. Hilarious! and I love the scene where TommyLee is talking to his uncle about God.

• fakesmile
    fakesmile

i wondered what that crazy contraption was myself. that is an instrument for slaughtering cows humanely. it is a pnumatic bolt that punctures the bovines skull for an instant kill. the only problem is looking the cow in the eyes while you pop em.

• cult classic
    cult classic

That thing was scary. I was like what the hell? Chigurh is one scary dude. The hair alone would scare the daylights out of anybody.

• Theocratic Sedition
    Theocratic Sedition

No Country might be the greatest movie ever. Definately my favorite as of now. This thread is gonna have me check out Django this weekend. I'm gonna bow out of this thread before FS spoils anything else. Glad I didnt come across you before Return of the Jedi, otherwise I would have though Luke had a better chance than Solo.

• fakesmile
    fakesmile

the coin flip had me waay confused. but what it was saying was that an honestworking man was safe... even if decided by fate.

• fakesmile
    fakesmile

no worries TS. science movies perpetuated life in the universe. i wouldnt know.

• cult classic
    cult classic

TS let us know what you think, ok?

• cult classic
    cult classic

Now imo the coin scene was emphasizing that it is fate that decides so much. No matter whether you're a good or bad person. Had it been tails the old guy would've been a goner.

I guess we're off topic...lol

• fakesmile
    fakesmile

screw it cult. this thread was abandoned 3 months ago, i have hijacked this boat. but the coin scene was indicitive of the person being a good person worthy to survive the fate of the coin. that is subtext in cinnematic quandrys

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit