I was HAPPY as a JW! How did I end up here? Pt 3

by MC RubberMallet 16 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Fernando
    Fernando

Very well written, and thank you.

• mamochan13
    mamochan13

MC - I can well imagine you were mentally exhausted. To directly embark on a search for the correct Bible translation and then to query the veracity of the Bible itself - these are things I didn't even attempt until I was long out. You took on a lot all at once. I'm in awe. I do have to agree, though, with your comment, "NOT KNOWING, is so much better than BELIEVING IN A LIE". That pretty much sums up the approach I took for many years after leaving.

• Diest
    Diest

This is a great serial story....I am excited for the next part.

• elder-schmelder
    elder-schmelder

Please, keep them coming !!

• Lozhasleft
    Lozhasleft

Wow. Well written and interesting stuff.

Loz x

• MC RubberMallet
    MC RubberMallet

Tater-T - Thanks!

stuckinamovement - Im glad you appreciate it! I will try to compile....

thinking_not_believing - Be ready! Lol...

Sauerkraut - The "wait on Jehovah" is an overused misapplied crutch. I hate it too....

DesirousOfChange - Thanks! If only they would accept the circular reasoning they dish out.

LostSheep82 - The scare tactics are common to illegitamate cults. They don't seem to understand freedom from that....

DNCall - I really appreciate that!

Breakfast of Champions - Thanks for reading!

Satanus - Thinking back, it is humorous. Lol.

Fernando - Thanks! My typing English is horrific, especially since I'm trying to type fast. But since you say very well written, I'll assume English aside. Haha...

Mamochan13 - I actually didn't get too too far in reading though. I just started asking myself about those whom never got the chance to have this information at their disposal. Why does not everyone get the same chance? That knocked down those stack of cards for me.

Diest and elder-schmelder - It shall be forthcoming. Lol.

Lozhasleft - Thanks!

• MC RubberMallet

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit