Watchtower Get's Busted

by Christ Alone 16 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• NOLAW
    NOLAW

I disagree about the My Book of Bible Stories photo. The question is who copied from whom. The photo on the left doesn't fit with the 50ies. It may be a reprint. Does anyone have a copy of an earlier than My Book of Bible Stories edition?

• Diest
    Diest

Blinders that was a great off topic post.

• Scott77
    Scott77

btt

• NOLAW
    NOLAW

I checked in Open Library but it has only volume 10. The format is similar to Bible Stories and illustrations are similar too! So one copied from the other.

The Bible Story is dated 1953 BUT other volumes with same cover are of the 80'ies. There are also leatherette editions and I guess these must be older editions. But I cannot find a free one to read.

So no conclusion...

• Band on the Run
    Band on the Run

All it takes to make the NY state agency aware is to notify them. Vague details should be enough to get them to the proper location.

I am always stumped why with so many lawyers the WT seems to evade the law. Jesus said to rend Caesar' things to Caesar. If anyone becomes ill, or even thinks they are ill, a casual search will reveal this info and voiila- a class action negligence action. Utilities take this clean up stuff seriously b/c enforcement does exist.

Why would Jehovah side with those polluting the earth and harming humans? Is that a God worthy of worship?

• Sektenkult
    Sektenkult

I am really wondering why nobody from the 7th day adventist has taken a lawyer and suit them because of copyright claims.

The books which maxwell arthur has published 1953-1957 which have been republished again 2002 have like 80% the same pictures which the watchtower society has stolen for their books "my book with bible stories".

everything is stolen, also the layout and the writing skill and any other format, I am totally speechless.

• Sektenkult

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit