Tom Cruise awakening to Scientology, or will "special dispensation" keep him in?

by King Solomon 14 Replies latest social current

• Theocratic Sedition
    Theocratic Sedition

When you get divorced the first time, it can be chalked up to.....ehhh shit happens, it didn't work out. Second time around, you might need to reconsider this whole getting married thing and whether or not it's for you. Third time around, words like "common" and "denominator" should start floating around in your head. Obviously the problem is these women he goes for. He'd have a much more successful marriage if he'd pick a quality woman which is obviously hard to do nowadays.

• Branded Rebel
    Branded Rebel

Instead of blaming the women he's been married to and then divorced from, perhaps he ought to be annalyzing his own behaviour and own his own issues instead of passing the buck to the women who are now in happy relationships... I'm sorry, but that's the way I see it. His religion has screwed him up and he's not good for anyone now unless he gets out and stops getting brainwashed. The women he was with were all smart, beautiful and intellegent. They got away from Tom because they were smart and didn't need the abuse they received from the church.

• Eustace
    Eustace

Normally members are forbidden from contacting ex-partners who leave the 60-year-old cult.

That's really messed up. Are Scientologists really even more extreme than Jehovah’s Witnesses when it comes to ostracizing former members?

Could Katie Holmes have gone to being inactive and avoided shunning by Scientologists?

• Heaven
    Heaven

Third time around, words like "common" and "denominator" should start floating around in your head.

To me, these equate to Scientology and Tom Cruise.

• mP
    mP

Stupid Tom, the power in the blackmail only exists because he values this shame. Better to let them show the world and he can get on with his life in peace.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit