Tom Cruise awakening to Scientology, or will "special dispensation" keep him in?

by King Solomon 14 Replies latest social current

• King Solomon
    King Solomon

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/debate/article-2211469/Is-Tom-Cruise-finally-seeing-light-Scientology.html

Scientology's most famous adherent, Tom Cruise, is believed to be receiving special dispensation to see his daughter, Suri, six, after ex-wife Katie Holmes withdrew herself and their daughter from the membership. Normally members are forbidden from contacting ex-partners who leave the 60-year-old cult. Is this special treatment intended to prevent Cruise quitting Scientology? A Cruise friend is quoted as saying: ‘He’s finally seeing that being such an advocate for Scientology hasn’t served him as well as he’d hoped – he’s gone through three divorces, and his public perception has sunk to an all-time low.’

• rip van winkle
    rip van winkle

They( Scientologists) have to play nice with Mr. Cruise as he is their #1 spokesperson and the most famous movie star in the world. is influence reaches far and wide. Money is honey!!!

• sabastious
    sabastious

Ooo, ooo! Steve Hassan should interview him!

-Sab

• hemp lover
    hemp lover

I had no idea how crazy Scientology was until I read this article the other day. I think Tom Cruise is in it for life and perhaps a wee bit insane.

http://www.vanityfair.com/hollywood/2012/10/katie-holmes-divorce-scientology

" In the fall of 2004, an accomplished, gorgeous Scientologist named Nazanin Boniadi was allegedly selected by officials in the organization to be Tom Cruise’s next girlfriend. Her never-before-told story—of the months inseparable from the star (and his watchers), before she fell out of favor—reveals a complex dynamic that also affected Cruise's relationships with Nicole Kidman, Penélope Cruz, and, now, Katie Holmes. Maureen Orth investigates."

Would someone make the link clickable, please?

• baltar447
  • Las Malvinas son Argentinas
    Las Malvinas son Argentinas

It all depends on how quickly they can hook him up with a hot wife who wants to have his robots - er kids. They aimed too high with Katie Holmes and Nicole Kidman. This time it needs to be someone who's already a convert, while being young, attractive, and yet with much less ambition.

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

Poor guy, goodness knows what they are blackmailing him with.

• rather be in hades
    rather be in hades

i didn't expect to feel sorry for the guy. then again we all came out of a cult so...

thank god WE didn't have to be secretly videotaped right??? :P

• 00DAD
    00DAD

Just another cult. Thanks for sharing KS!

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

Las Malvinas - "This time it needs to be someone who's already a convert, while being young, attractive, and yet with much less ambition."

...not to mention a few less brain cells.

Slimboyfat - "... goodness knows what they are blackmailing him with."

Well, remember how he he's always freaked out when the tabloids have suggested he's gay?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit