Anyone in or around Bend, OR?

by Kudra 12 Replies latest jw friends

• Kudra
    Kudra

Hi ya'll~

I just moved up to Oregon and am wondering if any of you fine lovelies are located up in this neck of the woods.

I have had a great time connecting with ex-JWs in other places where I've lived so I'd like to throw a little line out to see who may be up for some hoots and hijinks (or just a cup of tea) in central Oregon.

thanks!

Kudra

p.s. Flipper, MrsJones, Dagney, Leolaia and many others can vouch for me that I am not like, the JWN version of the craigslist killer :)

• InOregon
    InOregon

I am in Portland. I know that's not near Bend but at least it is in the same State!

• Diest
    Diest

No but I do know quite a few dubbies up there. Send me your adress and I will make sure they hit you up in the D2D work....LOLZ

• avishai
    avishai

I'm in Salem. Diest, I know quite a few dubs there too. My Name is Sam Davidow, if that rings a bell.

• avishai
    avishai

You can also contact me at facebook.com/davidow I'm on there alot

• Dagney
    Dagney

You moved?!!! I'll miss you in Tucson, but hope you are on the next new and fabulous phase in your life, Doctor! I was just in Oregon this summer, visiting friends and family. When I do again...I'll look you up. And you know you are always welcome in my neck of the woods. xx

• PYRAMIDSCHEME
    PYRAMIDSCHEME

My wife and I live just north of Bend...will actually be in that neck of the woods today.

• Glander
    Glander

We live near Hood River. Love Bend. Beautiful high desert country.

• Low-Key Lysmith
    Low-Key Lysmith

Used to live in the Portland area. Moved up to Seattle a couple years ago. My fly rod and I can still be found, from time to time, on the Deschutes River, not far from Bend.

If you like good beer & wine, hit up the McMenamins Old St Francis downtown. Cool spot. I used to work for McMenamins, and helped open that location.

• Kudra
    Kudra

Thaaanks, Diest -that sounds ~so awesome~.

Yes -Dagney, I will really miss the Tucson desert -but as others said on this thread- the high desert around Bend is beautiful too (though it was cooold today). I have thoroughly enjoyed exploring the area.

PYRAMIDSCHEME- great! perhaps some time we could have a cup o joe? (if you guys would be interested in meeting up) :)

LowKeyLysmith -yeah -my friend here is always heading out to fish -in town and up the Deschutes. I love the trail running around here -lots of it -and right out of downtown which is *awesome*. I have not yet tried McMenamins (have heard great stuff about it tho!) but have been steadily working my way through the breweries here :-D

-K

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit