I'm An Adult... Who's Always Wanted to Do Halloween.

by DarioKehl 23 Replies latest social physical

• cantleave
    cantleave

Me doing my first....

• Vidiot
    Vidiot
    Dario: "ooooooooohhhhh.... thank you, Vidiot!"

Like that, huh?

I once went to a (believe it or not!) JW jungle-themed costume party dressed as Indiana Jones; hat, bomber jacket, kahakis, bullwhip; everything.

It went over well.

• rip van winkle
    rip van winkle

DarioKehl- Pennywise is a scary clown. Boo!

• only me
    only me

I love all your ideas! I have celebrated 4 Halloweens with my girls, 3 times taking them trick or treating which is an amazing experience. Who knew?? Once passing out candy at our door, which was fun but not nearly as fun as trick or treating. This year we are definitely going out and later the girls are going to a party.

Anyone who has never trick or treated should at least go out and watch the people, I never knew our neighbors were so nice. Some people would leave bowls of treats on their porches with a sign to take one and the kids that we saw did just take one. Again, who knew? We always had to turn out our lights and not answer the door until it was all over.

• blondie
    blondie

We hand out candy to children in our neighborhood in costume but not too scary. But not too much into parties. Tends to be a young person's thing in this college town.

• Lied2NoMore
    Lied2NoMore

Me too!! Have always loved it and longed to join in the fun!!

• cobaltcupcake
    cobaltcupcake

Go as the most frightening character imaginable - a zealous JW. I think I wet myself just picturing it.

http://scottleblog.wordpress.com

The Odd Life of Jehovah's Witnesses

• troubled mind
    troubled mind

Oh boy ,my husband is going all out this year ! He has programed a musical /light show with props for our yard this year . Once he gets it running I will post it on here .

We had a blast last year making costumes and going to a big halloween party . He won $300 for his home made get up ! I will post some pics later tonight have to run to work right now .

We are both in our fifties acting out all the childhood things we missed out on ,and having a great time might I add !

• EndofMysteries
    EndofMysteries

hahaha to cobaltcupcake that's a funny idea, dressed up, w/ a suitcase and watchtowers and say, "watchtower or treat" lol.

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

When my kids were in Grade 1 we used sharpie markers (they were too little for knives) and drew Autobot and Decepticon symbols on each of ther pumpkins, respectively.

It went over well at school.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit