2012 Annual Meeting

by obarac 196 Replies latest jw friends

• jookbeard
    jookbeard

was that it?

• BluePill2
    BluePill2

GB: "We have a big, important announcement to make. Please arrange money to come."

GB: Announcement: New Years Text.

Everybody:

• Leolaia
    Leolaia

What's the news from the meeting? Did holy spirit come down from heaven and flow through the F&DS and everyone in the room started speaking in tongues?

• puffthedragon
    puffthedragon

Joshua 1:9 new year text. havent looked it up yet

/edit, just notice I was 34 mins late on that announcement. mods can delete this if they want

• vinnie-xj
    vinnie-xj

"Joshua 1:9 new year text. havent looked it up yet"

Be careful, you will have to touch a Bible and risk bursting into flame!

• puffthedragon
    puffthedragon

From user at Reddit: r/exjw

Update: started recording, ran out of room on my phone after about 20 or 30 minutes. Deleted that one and started over or the new light stuff. The first half was just a dog and pony show showing off their new sparlock animation department, those dumb tables they set up at grand central, among other things. Then they spent an hour explaining how the faithful and discreet slave is no longer all anointed people but just the GB as a unit. Nothing too interesting, just more fodder to chew on for these people waiting for the end of the world.

• Mickey mouse
    Mickey mouse

Well if the bit about the GB being the faithful and discreet slave and not all the anointed is true, they are as predictable as they are stupid.

• obarac
    obarac

Yes this one you gona love it. New understanding oh Matthew 24:45. Only GB is "faithful and discreet slave". This 8 people. not all anointed.

• obarac
    obarac

puffthedragon

You gona post audio link here???

• EndofMysteries
    EndofMysteries

Wow, that'll wake up some anointed i know I think hahhaha. Please post the audio!!!

I can't wait to see this in print!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit