Nursing School

by sooner7nc 82 Replies latest jw friends

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

It's wonderful to see someone reach out and grab life by the tail and make the best of it!

CONGRATS!

Doc

The Greatest Revenge is Living a Happy, Successful Life!

• sooner7nc
    sooner7nc

In about 3 weeks I start my last semester of my 1st Nursing Degree and in 4 months I will graduate and I never would have done it if I hadn't got out of that horrible cult.

• Quandry
    Quandry

You are almost there! Hard work and determination will get you through.

We are proud of you!

• Violia
    Violia

congrats to you . you have a career that will pay well and is rewarding in helping others and did i mention the money is not too bad either.

• LisaRose
    LisaRose

My husband and I were invited to a pinning ceremony for someone we know. It was very moving, you really got a sense of how hard this young lady worked and the sacrifices that she and her family made to get through the very tough program. She is a waitress at a pub where we go and we had often chatted with her about the RN program, so we were honored to be invited.

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

THAT IS FANTASTIC!

Doc

• sooner7nc
    sooner7nc

61 days to go! Yayyy!!!

Applied for my license and will take NCLEX hopefully around January 15th or so.

Also, applied to the University of Texas at Arlington for my BSN degree.

Go Me!!!

• nonjwspouse
    nonjwspouse

A great big congrats to you! I remember crying at my daughter's pinning ceremony. My little one and I were the only ones in the family there because of a big snowstorm, and I thankfully went up early so I got to be there.

SO PROUD OF YOU!

• talesin
    talesin

Woo Hoo!

• GrreatTeacher
    GrreatTeacher

So proud of you, sooner. Good luck with the UT application.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit