Nursing School

by sooner7nc 82 Replies latest jw friends

• laverite
    laverite

What is intense? How so?

• talesin
    talesin

It's not an easy degree, and I know what it's like to study/work at the same time. Just breathe deep, and keep focused on the end result.

xo

tal

• sooner7nc
    sooner7nc

Oh! Sorry! Wrong thread. I was talking about those badass cat anatomy things.

No but seriously Nursing School is great. Some of the stuff I'm learning is Intense, meaning Awesome.

• Found Sheep
    Found Sheep

well there is life after nursing school

not sure what your school is like but mine started off with 28 people and 13 graduated so it wasn't the easiest program.

Nursing is a life altering job. Good if you are up to it but..... not all the purks non nurses think it has.

I have been punched, grabed in all areas, slaped, spit on, pooped on, farted on, peeded on, bitten, screamed at, cursed at.... so many times I can't recal

Yet I've saved lives, helped thoes that are passing on and the loved ones left behind, been the one to hold a hand when needed, whiped the tears from a scared pt, loved the loveless and felt the pain of a stranger. I've been told endless times that I was the angel they needed. I'm not that perfect of a person that knows it all I just have a heart that feels it.

Nursing is a life, not a job. It takes your soul but if you let it.... you will get twice the soul back.

FS

• sooner7nc
    sooner7nc

Thanks for that FS.

I think that I want to work in Pediatric Oncology helping young cancer patients. I hope I have what it takes to work there.

• sooner7nc
    sooner7nc

We started with 20 in Jan. and have 19 now. There are a couple that I think may quit. I hope they don't, but...

• sooner7nc
    sooner7nc

1st Semester down!

2nd Semester starts in August so I have 3 whole months to not study!

• sooner7nc
    sooner7nc

2 down! 2 to go! Next up: Pediatrics

How's everything in JWN land?

• nonjwspouse
    nonjwspouse

Yay sooner!!!! good for you

• sooner7nc
    sooner7nc

Thank You!

Share this

Google+