A little to late, and Amazing Re: annulments

by Yadira Angelini 12 Replies latest jw friends

• willy_think
    willy_think

Hi Yadira Angelini,

MavMan is in the unfortunate position of choosing people or truth. He could fool himself into thinking that believing in God means belief in the WT or, he could choose to "live the lie" for his loved ones, or he could choose to get new loved ones.

In order to be reinstated he seems to be trying to convince himself of the WT's "truth," unfortunately I too can see, he is not sincere in his beliefs. In the end it will be leave or live the lie, not a simple process and a long road to walk alone. Go easy on MavMan it's lose/lose situation for him.

here are a few of his Quotes:

You are right. I certainly am not happy about being shunned, but I also see how it has helped me come to my senses. After being disfellowshipped, I have abandoned my sinning path. Now I see the value of being inside the organization and I miss the loving friends that I've lost. Shunning is the strongest form of discipline. In my case, it is what I needed to wake up and brake free from Satan's hold.

I believe I am parroting Jehovah God when I say that discipline has lead me to stop serious sinning. In my case, maybe not in all cases, but in my case being disfellowshipped and alone has helped me. Now instead of relying on the friends, I am relying completely on Jehovah.

I have not decided to clean up my life because I was disfellowshipped, but because I love Jehovah and I want to please him. But how did I realize this? Because the disfellowshipping was such a shock to me that it made realize what is more important.

As a baptized Witness, you entered a pact with Jehovah. Why can't the US just let John Walker Lindh go by saying: ``we regret your decision and would hope you reconsider at a future time?''? Because he is a traitor in the eyes of the US government. Apostates are traitors in the eyes of JWs. Therefore, they are disfellowshipped.

The Great and Powerful Oz:

pay no attention to the man behind the curtain
  • Yadira Angelini
    Yadira Angelini

willy_think,

Uffff, thanks for your input.... To me, there is more than enouhg evidence in this forum to consider the WT a false prophet. MavMan spend hours in this forum... considering that he reads Amazing serial alone, that is enough for him to start thinking... but for some reason, he is choosing to go against the float. Besides, he goes and post his oppinion on the board's feed back, knowing that other people that are looking for answers in this forum will read it..."NI PICA, NI PRESTA EL HACHA"... meaning he stumbles whoever wants fo find the truth about the WT and he doesn't get it either. Ernesto, I'm not forcing you to believe what I believe in order for me to believe you are sincere; I'm puzzled and ask myself what is the main reason you keep coming back to a board that is seriuos and busy trying to help people who really wants it and needs it? Why don't you get busy and define yourself at least, and go one way or the other. Either you are or you are not. You choosed to correspond with me, you open the door when weeks ago, you wrote to my personal e-mail; now.... can you get get spankings? Yadira

• Yadira Angelini
    Yadira Angelini

can't you get spankings? I'm sure you like them, you ask for them all the time...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit