A little to late, and Amazing Re: annulments

by Yadira Angelini 12 Replies latest jw friends

• Yadira Angelini
    Yadira Angelini

A little to late, and Amazing Re: annulments

I apologize to all of you who responded to my 'craving for attention' post for not responding on time. I was to sick and it's kind of late now to give all the responses.. You certainly gave me the courage to even post again and I already know it's OK if I don't get responses, I'm healed, (you help).

I started to compose a line to each of you, but just know that I love you and I appreciate what you did to me: GET CONFIDENT on the forum and post and practice.

To Amazing, willy_think responded to your questions about the annulments and she did a good job. Never the less, I would like to share my experience... I got an annulment myself and through it's process I become to respect the way the Catholic Church handles them... they have a 'devils' advocate' to defend the Sacrament of Matrimony... they go trough two Tribunals and so forth. I feel confident with the scripture that says "Whatever you bond on earth will be bond in heaven and whatever is unbound will be unbound in Heaven". (I'm quoting from memory).

My husband and I got our marriage blessed in the Catholic Church on October 4 01.

To Simon I like to express my admiration on how you handle this forum... what a job.... I'm not sure if I am ready to believe in the sincerity of Yoyomama; he apologized to me in Spanish as you can see on his new threat, but it's hard to know his motives...

• Simon
    Simon

I wondered what the Spanish bit said ...

• Hmmm
    Hmmm

"I wondered what the Spanish bit said ..."

I thought it was a recipe for paella.

Hmmm

• MavMan
    MavMan

Yadira: I hope everything went well with the visit of your daughter. I am glad you got a chance to read my words to you, they came from my heart.

To all: Spanish is a beautiful language and I try to use it every chance I get. Everyone should learn it. Paz y felicidad a todos!

• Gopher
    Gopher

"Paz y felicidad a todos!"

Is that, "paste and fleece the toads"?

Or "peace and happiness to all"?

-J.R., member, UADNA-MN
    (Unseen Apostate Directorate of North America - Minnesota division)

This post was not evaluated by any mental health professionals.
    Any opinions expressed are those of a fuzzy, cuddly rodent.

• bluesapphire
    bluesapphire

LOL at Gopher:

"Is that, "paste and fleece the toads"?

• Yadira Angelini
    Yadira Angelini

Oh well, Ernesto, one thing puzzles me 'big time' with your character or characterless: the fact that you still want to be reinstalled! I mean, after been in this forum for so long, it hasn't ring a bell to you that the WT is a false prophet? And that is why I have so many doubts still about you sincerity. Proves us wrong,
    Yadira

• MavMan
    MavMan

Please correct me if I'm understanding this wrong. Are you saying that if I am not sincere unless I go along with the accusation that the Watchtower is a false prophet?

That's an odd request...

• Yadira Angelini
    Yadira Angelini

Ernesto, you are not sincere not matter what. Your a fraud forever. You'r marked. You did it to yourself, not me or someone on this forum. No hay necesidad de que lo pruebes.

• MavMan
    MavMan
    you are not sincere not matter what

Even your God is more merciful than this. Am I only sincere if I agree with you? This sounds like a double standard, right?

Your a fraud forever
    Now this is not very Christlike. Is no one allowed to change? I am not dead yet so if one is living everyone has the opportunity to make things right.

No hay necesidad de que lo pruebes.
    And I am not trying to. My goals have changed. I am much calmer now and I'm trying to receive the favor of my Lord, not of any human being.

In your previous post, you asked, "after been in this forum for so long, it hasn't ring a bell to you that the WT is a false prophet?".

Are you trying to say that because I don't see things as you do, then I am not sincere? Are you pressuring me into believing half truths spread about Witnesses?

I'm sorry, if I am to be sincere, I cannot allow myself to fall victim to the half-truths, exagerations, and personal attacks about the Governing Body of Jehovah's Witnesses.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit