A really ugly warning to all JW's

by Mindchild 40 Replies latest jw friends

• 2SYN
    2SYN

Oh boy, Hillary_step, Naeblis is gonna fry your ass when he reads this

"...the greater will be the beneficial effect, because you get more of the ultra-violet rays, which are healing" - The Golden Age
    [SYN], UADA
    - Unseen Apostate Directorate of Africa.

• moman
    moman

No,no, this is a dangerous post, please refrain!

• dedalus
    dedalus

What a stupid ugly thread. Yes, we don't agree with the Organization and its policies. Yes, the Organization has done Bad Things. Yes, it is important to make people aware of those Bad Things.

But using terrorism as a way of scaring Witnesses away from their conventions -- that's just dumb. You may as well argue that we shouldn't go to football games. Or concerts.

There is nothing intrinsic about Witnesses that should make them a target for terrrorism, and what bothers me about your post is that it implies that there is. I hate the Organization, but I respect that Witnesses want to meet in large groups for their insipid spiritual goo, I mean food. The "warning" of this thread is unwarranted. It's reaching.

Dedalus

• Imbue
    Imbue

MC are you planning anything

Crazy is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

• BritBoy
    BritBoy

Well they would ALL be resurected! And the ones who did not attend that day would most certainly die at Arma-gonna-get-you!!!

Brit

"My body is a Temple NOT an Amusement Park"

• Satanus
    Satanus

Jehovah's witnesses, the most afraid people on the earth.

SS

• RunningMan
    RunningMan

Actually this is a very real concern. Can you think of any large gathering of people that has less security than an assembly?

By comparison, the Olympics were a better target, but the city and venues were swarming with security agents, not to mention the sophisticated equipment, techniques, and knowledge. JW assemblies are sitting ducks.

• sf
    sf

In the Associated Press (in my local news this morn' too):

< http://biz.yahoo.com/ap/020318/us_targeting_americans_1.html

< http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&u=/ap/20020319/ap_on_go_ca_st_pe/targeting_americans_8

Thanks for the topic Mindchild.

I would venture to say, now, that any church-type ASSEMBLY is subject to unpredictable "terror". Especially open (outdoor)stadiums. Who will guard them? Who will theycall upon in their hour of need? The local law? TheNationalGuard? The U.N.!!?

"WE ARE NO PART OF THIS WORLD, BUT DAMMIT, IF NEED BE, WE'LL KISS ANYONE'S ASS"!

HYPO(CRIT)ES!

sKally:

If man was supposedly created in gods image, then.....holy krap...we're all doomed.-sKallyWagger

• Scully
    Scully

Dear hillary_step:

Particularly simple in Canada it seems.
    This person had been allowed into Canada as a 'refugee from Algeria. He was granted temporary asylum, the tax-payers paid him a wage, his medical, rent, telephone each month for over three years.

He was arrested for burglary if I remember correctly SIX times and let free.

He was in a 'sleeper cell' which awoke and he was the instructed proceed to Los Angeles and destroy its airport. It was a US customs officer with a sharp nose that uncovered his stash of explosives. The Canadian Intelligence services were of course too busy watching the hockey game to notice his activities.

The best thing that the world could do protect itself from terrorism is to invade Ottawa and install a real Government....lol

Canada's "open-door policy" for immigration and refugees is one of my biggest pet peeves.

The individual we are talking about, claimed "refugee status" in Canada by telling Immigration Officials that he had "been accused of arms trafficking in Algeria". Did the Immigration Officials check out the accusation or try to at least determine the veracity of the claim against him for the sake of the security of Canada's citizens?? No, of course not! They believed he was wrongly accused as he claimed he was.

In addition to milking the welfare system as a refugee claimant, he was able to create a new persona for himself by stealing a baptismal certificate from a church. He filled in the information, forged the priest's signature, and voilĂ  - Instant Canadian Citizenship. And because he now had two identities without a job, he was able to supplement his original welfare cheque with a second one for his new persona, in addition to which he was convicted of 6 charges of burglary for which he never served any time.

I'm VERY GLAD the USA is forcing the Canadian Government to revisit its open-door policy for refugee claimants. As much as I love Canada and love the principles behind the policy which grants asylum to people who are truly in jeopardy, the HUGE flaw with it is that people like this slip through and wreak havoc by abusing the privileges we offer to them. I don't like the idea of denying safe haven to someone who genuinely needs it in order to keep the bad guys out. I don't envy the Immigration Department or CSIS their task of weeding out the bad, but it's something that NEEDS to be done, before another 9-11 happens on our doorstep.

Love, Scully

UADNA-C (Unseen Apostate Directorate of North America-Canada)

• metatron
    metatron

Guys, there is a factor here that none of you has brought up.

The Watchtower Society's Anti-Muslim tracts!

Now, they would NEVER call them anti-muslim - but to a
    fundamentalist Islamist THAT'S WHAT THEY ARE!

KEEP IN MIND that some terrorists - or followers associated
    with them - gathered anti-islamic tracts, booklets, and videos
    published by born again groups - they did this to provide
    'proof' that Western nations were out to destroy Islam.

You say that a terror cell would have no motive to attack
    Witnesses - THINK AGAIN! Sports fans and opera goers do not
    DIRECTLY ATTACK OR COMPETE WITH ISLAMIC FAITH - the Watchtower
    does!

If the boys in Brooklyn are aware of this possibility,
    they need to do some recalling and shredding of any tracts
    or booklets directed at the conversion of Muslims!

Quickly!

metatron

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit