A really ugly warning to all JW's

by Mindchild 40 Replies latest jw friends

• Mindchild
    Mindchild

If U R A Dub don’t go 2 anymore assemblies!

It is possible that you will die. Really.

This is not a nice friendly post to any active Jehovah's Witness but is something they should read anyway. I'm posting here as well as Kent's board. Please give me any feedback you desire.

On with the warning...

Have you been keeping up with trends in terrorism? Have you thought through what a tempting target a large gathering of American’s (regardless of your religious affiliation) presents to terrorists? Is it all hype? After all, nothing happened at the Olympics in SLC did it? Jehovah will certainly protect you from the bad guys right? They have lots of people working at security in the assemblies so you will be safe. Well maybe, and then maybe not.

Do you think the dubs would be able to stop a terrorist truck bomber (as similar to Oklahoma City) from taking out the convention center? A body count of 10,000 or more people would certainly provide an incentive for terrorists to do this. Do you think the terrorists are smart enough now to get their hands on improvised explosives to fill their rental truck with? Anyone can go down to Wal-Mart or other stores and buy a few bags of fertilizer at a time without making any fuss at all. It just takes a little longer to fill your truck full of explosives that way. Or perhaps you didn’t realize that ordinary barbeque charcoals can be easily turned into a high explosive even more powerful than ammonium nitrate (the fertilizer) by adding an oxidant. Nobody is going to get suspicious about people buying a few 25 lb bags at a time. Do you think the terrorists are not competent enough to get someone to rent a U-Haul truck for them?

On the other hand, maybe they would take a more clever approach and employ biological warfare this time. Just think about it, thousands of people sitting close together for days at a time in a warm humid atmosphere. This is absolutely perfect killing ground for making a biological attack. How would they likely do it, so as not to be discovered by the dub security forces? It would be pretty damn easy in my opinion. Perhaps the simplest scenario would be to squirt a liquid form of the biological agent on the air ventilation intake system (where the AC draws it’s air inside the building). Then for days at a time, those nasty pathogens will be floating around inside and being breathed in by thousands of unsuspecting victims.

I really doubt they would use anthrax that is too difficult to make for them. It would be much simpler to use Hantra virus that is much easier to work with and better yet it takes a week to five weeks to show symptoms. Even worse, there is no treatment or cure for the Hantra Virus. Hasta la vista baby.

A secondary method of exposure would be to expose the common female mosquito to the Hantra virus and then turn them loose inside the stadium. The whole apparatus to do something like this could be contained inside a single soda can, and release hundreds of blood sucking dangerous killers who will bite many victims each. Nice huh?

Have I scared the shit out of you yet, or do you want me to paint even worse scenarios?

Sorry to dump negative stuff on top of you, but I thought you might like to know that you could be the next victims.

Skipper

• YoYoMama
    YoYoMama

I agree that there is also a threat. The congregation I attend is holding a circuit assembly soon and one of the elders spoke to the congregation about this. He mentioned that the attendants would also be looking for suspicious activities. There is always a danger when a big group gets together, whether it be Witnesses or any other group. Thanks for the warning. We have to be very realistic in these dangerous times.

• 2SYN
    2SYN

There is always a threat when a big bunch of people get together, but the 'open' assembly day policies of the WTBTS make it even more likely!

"...the greater will be the beneficial effect, because you get more of the ultra-violet rays, which are healing" - The Golden Age
    [SYN], UADA
    - Unseen Apostate Directorate of Africa.

• Scully
    Scully

Hey Skipper:

Good to see you here

Shortly after 9-11, there was a documentary regarding the terrorist who was caught with a trunk load of explosives entering the US from British Columbia. This individual had connections with Bin Laden, and disclosed to the FBI just how simple it was to construct bombs and weapons in their kitchens.

You're right, it can be done with ordinary household products, without anyone ever batting an eye at the cash register at WalMart or the local garden supply store.

This individual also disclosed a plan whereby a day that was extremely significant to certain groups would be chosen, and at all large gatherings, a terrorist could casually stroll by the building and stuff a canister of cyanide gas into the air intake. The dates he referred to were the Jewish High Holy days of Rosh Hashanah and Yom Kippur.

But isn't the Memorial coming up next week?

Food for thought.

Love, Scully

UADNA-C (Unseen Apostate Directorate of North America-Canada)

• amccullough
    amccullough

I don't understand the point of this thread. If there ever is a terrorist attack on an assembly of JWs, I think you just made yourself prime suspect.

There are all sorts of trade shows and events that include a large gathering of people. I don't think the JWs are any more of a target, and I don't think the average terrorist distinguishes the JWs as needing punishment over other Americans.

• Tallyman
    Tallyman
    On the other hand, maybe they would take a more clever approach and employ biological warfare this time. Just think about it, thousands of people sitting close together for days at a time in a warm humid atmosphere.

Skip,

you mean there is "No Honor Among Terrorists"??...
    like there is supposed to be amongst thieves?

jWs are a Terrorist Organization if you go by the purist definition
    of the word 'terrorist'.

But, your scenario is not that far fetched.

Have you thought this?

Lurking in the Evil Mind of the Terrorist, maybe would be something
    like this... expose an initial large gathering of people to a
    CONTAGIOUS bio-engineered disease...
    a certain type of people who would make GOOD Carriers...
    and is it not well know, that jWs do a lot of "carrying"-
    from house-to-house, from door-to-door?

A post-convention crowd of jWs are EXTRA fired-up to go out
    banging on doors to "spread" the "good news"...
    and unwittingly, Something Else.

TT

• 2SYN
    2SYN

Convention Worker: Hey sir, what is in that large truck you are driving into the grounds?
    Truck Driver: (Arabian Accent) Kinkdim Byks!
    Convention Worker: OK, go right on in. Park underneath that seating strut there which 3,000 people are sitting on!

Let's just say that if easily misled Dubs are doing the guarding, there is going to be some serious carnage!

"...the greater will be the beneficial effect, because you get more of the ultra-violet rays, which are healing" - The Golden Age
    [SYN], UADA
    - Unseen Apostate Directorate of Africa.

• hillary_step
    hillary_step

Scully,

Shortly after 9-11, there was a documentary regarding the terrorist who was caught with a trunk load of explosives entering the US from British Columbia. This individual had connections with Bin Laden, and disclosed to the FBI just how simple it was to construct bombs and weapons in their kitchens.

Particularly simple in Canada it seems.

This person had been allowed into Canada as a 'refugee from Algeria. He was granted temporary asylum, the tax-payers paid him a wage, his medical, rent, telephone each month for over three years.

He was arrested for burglary if I remember correctly SIX times and let free.

He was in a 'sleeper cell' which awoke and he was the instructed proceed to Los Angeles and destroy its airport. It was a US customs officer with a sharp nose that uncovered his stash of explosives. The Canadian Intelligence services were of course too busy watching the hockey game to notice his activities.

The best thing that the world could do protect itself from terrorism is to invade Ottawa and install a real Government....lol

Best regards - HS

• detective
    detective

Large gatherings of religious events are as good a target as any I suppose and people should be cautious as a result. I'd say a religious assembly is just as likely a target as, say, a sporting event but I'm not sure that's entirely true. Sporting events usually have somewhat trained security guards whereas religious events do not necessarily have the same security level. However, any large event is suspect nowadays and that's to be kept in mind.

That said, I think you are talking about the Hanta virus (spelling issue or is there yet another creepy disease we have to worry about?)

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

I'm not concerned about such things... life is full of risks. You never know when you are going to bite the big one.

About 3000 people were killed in the Sept. 11 2001 attacks... since then countless thousands more have died as a result of other "common" causes. I don't see anyone getting all bent out of shape over those deaths.

Kay Sera...Sera
    Eat, drink, and be marry, for tomorrow we shall die.

"As every one knows, there are mistakes in the Bible" - The Watchtower, April 15, 1928, p. 126
    Believe in yourself, not mythology.
    <x ><

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit