Purelanguage.net: Hijinks

by slipnslidemaster 14 Replies latest jw friends

• LDH
    LDH

Damn, Yoyo.

Logical kicked yer arse good!

Slip, sometimes I lurk over there for the sake of my funny bone. They crack me up. You're right, almost every post has a *gem.* LOL

Lisa
    Director, UADNA

• BluesBrother
    BluesBrother

"something big is coming from the apostates in the next few weeks,"

They dignify us by building us up as if we were a big organization , able to do something big - instead of just a lot of individuals

• MavMan
    MavMan

Logical:

Christ was betrayed, which is why he was persecuted.
    Yes he was betrayed, but he was persecuted because of his teachings. The same happens with Witnesses.

Today JW's are relatively free from persecution. They have it easy.
    That's very easy to say in the year 2002 in good old US of A. Was it easy for the hundreds of Witnesses that were tarred and feathered during the 20th century? Was it easy for the Witnesses that were persecuted in Germany, USSR, Cuba, Argentina, Paraguay, China, Greece, Ruwanda, Malawi, and others... Don't minimize the suffering of my dear brothers and sisters.

How can you compare the WT that have hurt so many people needlessly, turning away people and condemning them to death; to Christ, who was quite the opposite, showing love, compassion, mercy etc to people?
    This is only your opinion and does not prove anything. I happen to think and have experienced the love, compassion and mercy of Jehovah's Witnesses.
  • ARoarer
    ARoarer

Gawd!!!! after reading these "sad" witless conversations with one another, I realize why it was so hard at first after leaving the Borg, and talking about things that the rest of the human race talks about. Thier "pure language" is a verbally "poor language". That has been a delightful experience for me. Discovering that there are so many wonderful things to talk about with so many different people. My life has become so interesting and full after the initial depression after leaving something that was so trusted for so many years. I remember watching West Wing and found it at first so difficult to follow, since politics was something we were virtually removed from. There sure is a wonderful new life out there after breaking free of the borg chains of shame blame guilt condemnation, ignorance and all the negativity. Emancipation, is sweet.

• slipnslidemaster
    slipnslidemaster

yoyo, troll on another thread please.

Slipnslidemaster: "Easter so longed for is gone in a day."
    - James Howell

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit