A "sex" Question (possible fluff)

by moman 24 Replies latest jw friends

• peaceloveharmony
    peaceloveharmony

shauna, no definate plans yet, but my grandparents have been itching to have me visit. once i get some real dates, i'll contact you :) would love to meet you too.

• Beck_Melbourne
    Beck_Melbourne

I agree with BitterMango

You can be what you want to be on the net...but in real life...another story all together.

Me...well I'll call a spade a spade, both online and in real life. If you want to talk penis size or orgasms...I would discuss it over a cuppa at the kitchen table without battering an eyelid...and online I would be just as comfortable.

I have found flirting more acceptable online then offline though ...I'm not really a flirty person offline...in fact I think guys that flirt are sleezes and girls that flirt are tarts. Yet online...come one, come all!!

Beck

• peaceloveharmony
    peaceloveharmony

beck, you calling me a tart!!! hehehe i don't care really but just so you know, i've been called a flirt since forever. didn't know it was bad thing. thought it was more like, she's friendly, smiles a lot and likes attention from the opposite sex (and now the same sex too.) flirters also give lots of attention to the object of their flirting so the attention thing goes both ways. if that makes me a tart then so be it :)

• hungry4life
    hungry4life

I am far more conservative on this board than in real life. I think that is because I want to be able to refer friends to this board with out having them find out all my pervy little secrets I mean I realize it wouldn't shock or upset anyone on the board and in all other matters I am absolutely myself. It's just that this site has helped me sooo much and I would hate to risk offending someone who knows me and is just starting to explore the "internet truth" just by my risque posting. (This is no slur on anyone who does post more freely, I admire your openness )hmmm, Simon what do you think can I have a 2nd persona for sexy fluff posts.... Please.

• Beck_Melbourne
    Beck_Melbourne

Beck was not calling peaceloveharmony a tart lol...do u stand in front of a guy and drop your pen and say 'whoopsie' and then bend over to pick it up and let your already short skirt lift right up to your buttocks????

if yes....ya tart
    if no....neither would I

just kidding

Beck

hungry4life...I would like another sexy posting fluff persona too...so I don't have to hold back all the time

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit