Does the WT have spies here?

by logical1 16 Replies latest jw friends

• logical1
    logical1

Does bethel have spies here that are exempt from the "no looking at apostate material" in order to "protect" the org? I.e. their job is to view apostate material so they can find out who they can send copyright infringement claims to?

• Witness My Fury
    Witness My Fury

yes, I'm one.

• Amelia Ashton
    Amelia Ashton

I don't know about spies but I do know my youtube account was closed before the guy whose video I mirrored got his closed so I do think certain of us get "marked" and are subsequently watched more closely than others.

• Jaime l de Aragon
    Jaime l de Aragon

YES And so that neither imagine, in fact seem apostates

Miltar

• Jaime l de Aragon
  • NOLAW
    NOLAW

And so what?

Who cares?

• moshe
    moshe

Now I know who is clicking my weird trick to get rid of JWs, topic and not leaving a comment.

• King Solomon
    King Solomon

Amelia said:

but I do know my youtube account was closed before the guy whose video I mirrored got his closed so I do think certain of us get "marked" and are subsequently watched more closely than others.

It's highly unlikely the WTBTS files takedowns manually (i.e. after finding a video), as YouTube has automated the process to look for copyright violations (process is called Content ID). What happens is content owners (Viacom, NBC Universal, etc) provides videos which they own for YT to load into their servers, and they periodically automatically look thru uploaded videos looking for "fingerprints" (characteristic) electronic signals that indicate someone uploaded their stuff.

Some users have attempted to edit the video to make it undetectable to the Content ID system (i.e. by changing pitch of audio track, or tweaking images, etc), but it's not for novices.

• 00DAD
    00DAD

Just read a current WT. They are obviously reading threads here and responding in their mags!

• Found Sheep
    Found Sheep

I don't care maybe we will wake them up! I don't have anything to hide. My life is 100 times better after leaving that cult

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit