Apostasy Trial - Part 5

by RayPublisher 41 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• RayPublisher
    RayPublisher

@healthworker - Yes. Re: taking care of ALL sick and elderly, orphaned, etc. the younger elder said, "How could we possibly?" Well the answer is that they are not even trying. The many religions and philanthropic organizations are though- they are at least trying to care for these people and having an impact on millions.

@Christ Alone - Cosmo seemed to accept the fact that there are undercover elders, but then later he went right back to talking about how I was proselytizing the brothers towards doubts, etc blah blah blah. But you never know.

@hoser - I was hoping they would make that obvious connection. Cosmo did at least, but the other fellow still kept saying things like "I think you've had the wool pulled over your eyes I don't think these guys are elders..."

@JW gone bad - Healing and relief is what millions of JWs and ex-JW need so badly!

@JWB - Yeah he totally didn't get the golden plates comparison...and I wasn't trying to pick on Mormons either, but it just seemed like an apt analogy.

@Wasanelder Once - I had estimated I'd push it for an hour or so...

• tornapart
    tornapart

Tried your Mormon analogy on hubby this morning... it worked a treat..

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit