MORE NEWS COVERAGE TONIGHT

by VeniceIT 29 Replies latest jw friends

• VeniceIT
    VeniceIT

Tonight there is going to be an extensive interview involveing the practises of Shunning among other things with the WTS. A sister has been interviewed for nearly 45 min today and it will be on the 5 o'clock news on KOIN 6 TV. Please watch and tape this, also contact the reporters with more info. They're really interested in this at this time, and the more info we can provide the better coverage and exposer we'll ba able to get!

I'll post more information as it becomes acvailable. I'm SOOO excited about all this breaking lose because this is where I grew up and all my JW family and friends are at. I hope it makes some kind of difference!!!!

Ven

"deal with it!"

• Dino
    Dino

That is great!

More details as they unfold please, my dear.

Tell your dad we appreciate him as well.

Dino

• Francois
    Francois

How do I get to see this on tv in Savannah, GA?

NOTE TO GOVERNING BODY: You've been challenged to a debate, boys. Dont you have ANY balls?

• ISP
    ISP

Cool Venice! Keep us posted!

ISP

• Mulan
    Mulan

Okay, Dumplin'. How do we get to see it????

Marilyn (aka Mulan)
    "No one can take advantage of you, without your permission." Ann Landers

• Beans
  • VeniceIT
    VeniceIT

I guess we'll have to wait for a tape. I'll check their website and see if there's anything we can watch online!

Ven

"deal with it!"

• VeniceIT
    VeniceIT

HAHHAHA BEANS what is this the comedy corner???

We actually printed that out and gave it to our family when we were df'd, they wouldn't read it. ohh well.

Ven

"deal with it!"

• Celtic
    Celtic

Venice, would you be so kind as to supply the reporters email addresses, contact details please and also the website address for this media company?

Kindest regards

Mark
    [email protected]

• VeniceIT
    VeniceIT

I just got an email from the Reporter and he said that the 5 o'clock news will just be about the criminal aspect, BUT the 6 o'clock news will be the interview with a former JW sister!!!! stay tuned.

I also asked if there's anyway to watch it online and he's checking on that. www.koin6.com is the website

Ven

"deal with it!"

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit