Will RomneyCare become an anchor around Mitt Romney's neck this election?

by Resistance is Futile 14 Replies latest jw friends

• Resistance is Futile
    Resistance is Futile

Interesting deflection strategy you got there. Healthcare costs affect the economy, I thought the economy was a big issue this election. Now you'd prefer to talk about foreign policy? Great, start a thread on it.

It's also arrogant to proclaim which issues are relevant to other voters. You do realize that most voters are capable of analyzing more than one issue during an election, don't you?

• NewChapter
    NewChapter

Romneycare irrelevant? LOL! You have got to be kidding me! It is quite relevant, especially to his base, and now that he is embracing his former sin of providing health care to children, they will think his repentence was fake. LOL.

• Glander
    Glander

Maybe I am arrogant....geez. Guess I've seen too many Obama speeches.

• NewChapter
    NewChapter

I KNOW! Obama says in his speeches that he wants every student to have the opportunity to go for higher education. That's arroagance! Wee Hawww.

• Band on the Run
    Band on the Run

Making a comment about what Obama knew fails to establish that Obama knew it and that Obama did something incorrect. Not every GOP, but many makes crazy assertions such as that is a Christian nation when they graduated law school and passed a bar exam. They manifestly KNOW this is not a Christian nation. I can see highlighting your strong points and minimizing your weak points but outright lying is wrong.

In recent days, lies have been posted. No one references to a legitimate news source. No, I take my news and analysis from any moron on the internet.

A single Congressperson introducing an impeachment bill is not the start of the impeachment process. Yet someone posted that Obama was finished. It is pathetic.

A birther person is so focused on the birther issue, where there is no remedy besides the politcal process, that valuable time is lost. This person could devote his time seeing that Pres. Obama is not re-elected. A news item, particularly from a trash news source, is not true news. What scares me is one can see how these people became Witnesses.

There are posters here, such as James Woods, who have different view than mine but they don't make up news. Some posters can analye the bs on both sides. Should we believe people only b/c they could register to particpate in this forum? There is so much ground for legitimate debate that this crazy lies stuff drives me crazy. It will only get worse, too.

I have been here long enough to care what someone's analysis should be. Repeated assertions, absent any proof, or copying and pasting, do not enlighten me. People here can't even summarize their cuts and paste with one or two sentences of their own content.

Why should anyone here bother to read the news or engage in legitimate debate? All you have to do,it seems, is fantasize and report it as fact. As though a group of people so hurt once, would suspend all rational judgemnt and just swallow your commentary whole. CNN and other shows hire consultants. Merely saying someting never makes it so.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit