Just Because Your Sinning Spouse Attends Meetings, They're Better Than You Are???

by itscrap&theyknowit! 20 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• neverscreamagain
    neverscreamagain

itscrap- Understand exactly!

The black and white, either or, explanations as to the reasons why you dont attend meetings, go out in Field Circus, or whatevever, are droned to the sheeple nonstop. Always a problem with you, your thinking or attitude, you are weak, lack appreciation, understanding, (reasons go on and on).

The reason is never that you have seen through the B.S.

• sir82
    sir82
    What I'm saying is that my JW family are gossipers, liars, back-stabbers, fornicators/adulteres, wife-beaters, deceitful....

So your family constitutes the entire local body of elders then?

• loosie
    loosie

It's not only because he is attending meetings... it's also because he is a man!. When it come down to it if a woman were to accuse a man of something and the man denied it the elders would believe the man. I guess they think men don't lie but women do. Or maybe if you have a penis you must be telling the truth. The elders did this to my family.

• finally awake
    finally awake

you need to cut the toxic people off - if they can't understand and accept that you don't want to remain married to an adulterer, then there's really no point in having any dealings with them. i'm sorry your family is so blind to reality.

• sd-7
    sd-7

Hey, remember that David is a recurring fine example for them in the recent WT articles. Had Uriah survived and quit the army, they'd have hunted him down and killed him anyway. My how times have changed. Ha ha!

--sd-7

• cptkirk
    cptkirk

you want me to help you deal with this? ok. tell them i said they are a bunch of fucking filthy hypocrites, and if they have a problem with it, they can meet me face to face. facts DO NOT MATTER. MY MOTHER ALWAYS TOLD ME TWO THINGS IN LIFE: NEVER ARGUE WITH CRAZY PEOPLE, AND ALWAYS MAKE SURE YOU'RE WEARING CLEAN UNDERWEAR JUST IN CASE YOU GET HIT BY A TANK AND HAVE TO GOTO THE HOSPITAL.

• Xanthippe
    Xanthippe

You should be proud of yourself. You have made the decision to get your kids out of this crazy cult. They will thank you for it in the future. My daughter is glad to have dodged that bullet! You are a good mother. Look after yourself it does sap your energy. You are not crazy they are. Take care

• Aussie Oz
    Aussie Oz

Hi there

don't try to understand it, it just IS the way it is.

The worst JW is seen as better than the best fader.

I'm sure most of us have a lot of stories to back that up!

oz

• ziddina
    ziddina

Oh, itscrapandtheyknowit, the Watchtower corporation's hypocrisy still sickens me, to this day - and I've been 'out' for 25 years!

I'm happy to hear that you're able to overcome the disgust you must feel at your family's hypocrisy. But they're just following the vomit spewed by their 'masters' - the Watchtower boys on the Gov.Bod.

Plus, there's more than a little bit of 'sexism' at work here. In 'Watchtower World', males are considered vastly 'superior' to females, so NATURALLY your family would view the male in this situation as more 'righteous', irregardless of REALITY.

Hearing about the overarching hypocrisy of the Watchtower Corp. makes my head want to explode...

exploding head

• ziddina
    ziddina
    "AND ALWAYS MAKE SURE YOU'RE WEARING CLEAN UNDERWEAR JUST IN CASE YOU GET HIT BY A TANK AND HAVE TO GOTO THE HOSPITAL..." CptKirk

Ah, if one gets "hit by a tank", the underwear ISN'T going to be "clean" by the time you get to the hospital...

Hee hee hee heeeeee! Zid

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit